Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Demon_of_Elru

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 20, 2015, 07:12:12 PM
@Lunoz Travis looks nice so far, keep up the good work.

I think it's decided I'll put Yooka over Sonic.
#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 20, 2015, 01:13:31 AM
Pretty good stuff going on here. Samus and Crash look great and Travis looks pretty good to. Currently working on making and finishing rig work on Shygirl, Sally Acorn, Hawk Hawk, and a few others. I'm also working on finishing modeling Bayonetta and this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

#3
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 15, 2015, 03:19:33 AM
Airman looks great so far keep up the good work.
#4
Model Imports / Re: [General] Custom made models
April 15, 2015, 03:17:17 AM
What modeling program do you use cause if it's Maya I think I can help. Also the stuff I'm currently working on :

Bayonetta over  :zsuit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sash Lilac over :sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Carol Tea over :wolf:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Still need to do lots of work on all of them.
#5
Miyu is not done yet, still needs to be rigged and I need to add the new sniper rifle. As for Shovel Knight I'll adjust the breast plate and I'll adjust the texture from the horns. I try not to recycle models from characters I will look at the texture for Bowser to see what I can improve on. I placed the armor around his belt that way because through most the official art it does seem to just be there held up by nothing, guess I could adjust that though. I'm not sure if there is a model around here for it but the Ninten mod I'm making is based on this render.


It would be cool if its already on the vault but I didn't see anything.
#6
Thanks to the people that helped out in the WIP section with Shovel Knight. I wanted to implement some of the details added to the Smashified Render but I decided to add those in after I work on other mods. Rawk is going to be remodeled not too happy with what I have so far. as for Future mods:




#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 11, 2015, 07:29:17 AM
Quote from: Nαnobuds on March 10, 2015, 07:54:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQku-5bZLv4

Glad he used my work as a reference definitely using some of the details he added to my textures.
#8
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 05, 2015, 10:30:47 PM
Worked on Shovel Knight a bit more:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


- added some shading
- Spec Map somewhat working still cant fix the Hyrule/Halberd lighting problem
- fixed the culling on the model
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 04, 2015, 05:31:56 PM
@ Velen and jjookkeekkiidd :
I'll look into that, I guess I still got work to do then.
#10
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 03, 2015, 08:02:10 PM
Back from the dead and I'm really liking the imports for the last few pages really good stuff guys.As for now here's what I'm working on:




Spec Map has a few problems when loading on the Hyrule Stage from PM the model is all black, other than that he is finished. I'll update my page soon with all the other updates that I have soon.
#11
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
December 02, 2014, 05:20:01 AM
I don't remember the final version, is there a pic of it?
#12
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
December 02, 2014, 04:53:21 AM
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 02, 2014, 01:04:40 AM
So again, are you a fan of smg4, or was that just a coincidence?

Nope, just coincidence. A few pages back someone posted a xNormals tutorial that gave me a nice idea.



Something like this would have a ton of textures due to the amount of parts from various models, I think I can reduce that to about 1-3 texture files by merging them. I had given up on this and Kos-Mos due to how many texture files it took but now I think its possible to import both if it works.
#13
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
December 02, 2014, 12:39:22 AM
The Shygirl design was by an artist that goes by minus8.
#14
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
December 01, 2014, 09:16:18 PM
That HW Link looks amazing. Is that model of Fio from KoF 2006? if so please tell me somebody ripped Terry from there cause I've been wanting that model port over Captain Falcon for a while.

As for my WIP:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



#15
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
October 09, 2014, 10:22:13 PM
Current projects I'm working on:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.