Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Judai-H

#1
Quote from: ADJSonic on May 01, 2011, 01:45:48 AM
Judai You now there's already an awesome one in the vault over marth...
That one us 10/10 awesome but I think i want 2 see another 1.
#2
Yeah Bankai Ichigo! Finally one I have been looking forward to.
#3
Character Vertexes and Textures / Re: DmC5
April 30, 2011, 02:18:16 AM
Quote from: xZedkiel on April 29, 2011, 07:42:37 PM
Any pics?
Yeah but I don't have my computer do I'll post on Wednesday when I get my computer from my cuzin.
I'm on my iPhone.
#4
Character Vertexes and Textures / Re: DmC5
April 30, 2011, 02:15:01 AM
Quote from: jokekid on April 29, 2011, 07:40:20 PM
u think ur gonna take more than a month to make one vertex hack?????
u sure have patience.. xD
I have 2 study 4 a bunch of city test etc...
#5
Character Vertexes and Textures / Re: DmC5
April 29, 2011, 07:38:59 PM
Quote from: jokekid on April 28, 2011, 05:20:19 PM
did  actually start sumthing???
its about time i was waiting 4 some 1 to ask that. yeah im half way done. i coluld have been done but that is for personal reasons. i should be done by may 20.
#6
Character Vertexes and Textures / Re: DmC5
April 13, 2011, 11:36:52 PM
Quote from: xZedkiel on April 13, 2011, 03:29:31 AM
You get started? lol.
yesterday due to problems at skool.
#7
Character Vertexes and Textures / Re: DmC5
April 10, 2011, 01:49:46 AM
Quote from: xZedkiel on April 10, 2011, 01:37:47 AM
No. No Ichigo, make something first or you shall be looked down upon by many.
LOL and i said i was kidding dont worry ill start monday(on the new dante)
#8
Character Vertexes and Textures / Re: DmC5
April 08, 2011, 11:16:23 AM
Quote from: xZedkiel on April 08, 2011, 04:06:52 AM
Ike just won.
Yep yes he did I just locked the poll.
#9
Character Vertexes and Textures / Re: DmC5
April 08, 2011, 02:01:15 AM
Quote from: IWasAPerson on April 07, 2011, 11:19:03 PM
Personally, I don't care for the DMC5 Dante redesign at all. In my opinion it makes him look like a washed-up drug addict and is trying way too hard to aim toward a demographic that thinks it's cool rather than letting Dante be...Dante. Decent for anyone else or a new character, just not Dante. But that's another story in itself.

If you're going to put him in Brawl, which might actually be kinda cool, you're going to want to put him over Ike rather than anyone else. Reason being that you have the universal .rel for Ike that can be put over (almost) any other character. So, doing it over a character other than Ike for the sake of preserving Ike would be kinda pointless.

Just my 2 cents on it, but do whatever you want to do.

I agree w/ with u as for the poll it's still tied so I'll lock it when I see 1 of the choices winning.
#10
Character Vertexes and Textures / Re: DmC5
April 07, 2011, 10:44:37 PM
Yeah ppl we need at least 1 more vote between Ike and me not making it at all
#11
Character Vertexes and Textures / Re: DmC5
April 06, 2011, 08:53:38 PM
K :) Poll will be locked at 3:00 tomorrow!
#12
Character Vertexes and Textures / Re: DmC5
April 06, 2011, 11:28:39 AM
Quote from: xZedkiel on April 06, 2011, 03:08:01 AM
How would it be done on Mario?
So couldn't I use dat as a base model or something.
#13
Character Vertexes and Textures / Re: DmC5
April 06, 2011, 01:42:15 AM
Quote from: Pandakuran on April 06, 2011, 01:32:58 AM
You should really actually make something before you go starting a thread here :>.>palm:
AH touché!
#14
Character Vertexes and Textures / DmC5
April 06, 2011, 01:27:43 AM
For those who read the Poll 1st im just kidding. i will be starting MONDAY(2 DAYS FROM NOW) I of course will be updating weekly so wish me luck. :kdance:

AND YES for those who voted for ichigo there will be no Ichigo :oshi: :srs:
#15
When is the poll going to end?