Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - chocodino

#1
BETA released, OP might be edited later, for now, check the smashboards thread for changes.
#2
Quote from: scorpionandjill on October 29, 2016, 12:52:28 AM
:notimp:
But how install the sound and sfx

Post Merge: October 29, 2016, 08:33:05 PM

:>.>:
I cant add any song than i want ¬¬, how i do that?, please tell me T__T

it's in the "Readme (music)", where they go and how they should be named, for example, if you wanted to put music on the first slot of battlefield, you would make/get a song, change its name to "00005001.brstm" and put it at SD:\private\wii\app\rsbe\pf\sound\sfx.
#3
Quote from: libertyernie on July 15, 2016, 03:45:03 PM
When I get home I'll check what size sc_selmap needs to be in order to work. Apparently sc_selmap needs to be 1214283 bytes or less. What size is yours? If it's smaller than that, the problem must be with something else, and I'm not sure what is causing it.Where's the SDHC code? I've never seen it.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65342.0
#4
BETA released, more info on the smashboards thread

THREAD

DOWNLOAD
#5
Quote from: SylveonPlaysSSB on April 02, 2016, 02:46:28 AM
What? The shop?

yes, the shop, I mean, it looks like some work was put into it, but it could also be a really well made april fools.....
#6
....Is this actually a thing?
#7
Quote from: secretchaos1 on December 05, 2015, 10:07:06 PM
Ooo, that stock icon could would've been useful before but I figured out how to edit brawl ex's modules not long ago to produce the same effect.
May I ask how?
#8
Version 1.2.0 released, OP updated
#9
Version 1.1.5 released, universal changes to shield damage where done, N64 stages replace melee stages, and a new mode was added to special smash [along other minor changes].

OP updated.

Feedback is appreciated.
#10
Quote from: TeddyRoseKidd on August 21, 2015, 12:35:08 AM
Those were just changes I made. It was pretty fun to make.

Post Merge: August 21, 2015, 12:44:30 AM

Yeh those were just changes that I made. Me and my bro play it alot. It's actually really fun. I downloaded this because reality 64 project was not making progress. Then I just started modding it to make it like an updated smash 64.

Of course, I undestand that, and I'm totally ok with modding mods, it's just something to have in mind since I plan to update 64 remix every now and then.
#11
Quote from: TeddyRoseKidd on August 20, 2015, 09:39:52 PM
Changes

ok, I might be able to put something together by this or the next weekend [v1.1.0], but I will not change the moves/attacks themselves, only their properties. and the auto sweetspot will stay.........but yea, I will try to make something.
#12
Quote from: TeddyRoseKidd on August 11, 2015, 01:55:04 AM
there is a glitch where sometimes after being hit, characters can air dodge. Ive been modding this mod quite heavily. I love what you've done with the engine.

Of course it needs a lot of more work, as previously stated, I only put some hours [I believe around 8] into it, I might continue it later [have too many things to do], but if you are willing to tell, what have you done to the base pack? [this way I can see things that need to get better, or some changes that people might like].

mainly I am thinking of buffing everyone, make it possible to consistently shield break [if you know what you are doing] and add some 0 to death combos
#13
Quote from: OCDgamer on May 06, 2015, 01:27:15 AM
Does this work for 4gb SDHC cards?

inside the codes folder there are 2 .gct files, the one by default is only SD, but the other one is SDHC, just delete the original, and change the name of the SDHC to RSBE01.gct
#14
Update - version 1.0.0

The entire roster is here to smash.

Although I said I wouldn't be able to update constantly, I got some free time, and used it to finish all the Characters, Now there will be no more Expansion Paks, everything comes in the main download.
More info was added to OP, and if someone could make a video of the gameplay and upload it to youtube, it would be great.

P.D. I only tested this on dolphin [currently no access to a wii, and for some reason the game crashed when entering the results screen with the pokemon trainer [sometimes], that is why the pokemons in the CSS are the independent versions. I would like feedback on how this works on actual wii consoles.
#15
Quote from: Mobius on April 28, 2015, 03:14:27 AM
Have you considered joining the Reality 64 team? They're looking for more people.

http://smashboards.com/threads/reality-64-a-smash-64-mod-for-brawl-sweet-16-smash-64-page-19.340730/

Not really, Don't Have much free time, and I think I do enough to brawl [although this is the first thing I have actually made public], also, in this kind of things I prefer to work alone.
But remember, this two projects are really different, and I'm looking forward to Reality 64, whenever it comes out...

And since I'm commenting, how would you and other people think of releasing "Expansion Paks", adding more characters every week or two [on weekends]?