Gangnam Style Animation

Started by SmashClash, September 02, 2012, 01:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who should I make it over?(Humanoid Character)

Ganondorf
5 (6.7%)
Snake
32 (42.7%)
Ike
10 (13.3%)
Pokemon Trainer
6 (8%)
Samus
5 (6.7%)
Captain Falcon
17 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Quote from: jokekid on October 26, 2012, 12:48:23 PM
isnt the bodyN bone a replacement for the waist one, and not the bust?
nyway, that's a easy fix, just rename it... since it serves the same purpose

Yes it is, sorry my mistake.

And yeah you probably could rename the node when you port the animation to other characters.  It wouldn't be too difficult.  Still, I didn't say it was hard to resolve, I just stated it's a little odd (which it is, as there's no reason for the bone to have a different name).

I think the problem with renaming the bone is that it might not be read in-game as all the other Snake Models have the bone named that way... And it's the same case with a few other characters...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on October 26, 2012, 01:43:25 PM
I think the problem with renaming the bone is that it might not be read in-game as all the other Snake Models have the bone named that way... And it's the same case with a few other characters...
we mean renaming the "bone" in the animation file, not snake's bone


Quote from: Shinda on November 05, 2012, 03:36:55 PM
So... how's progress?
I don't really feel like fixing the animation as I'm working on Vanellope from Wreck-It-Ralph.
You could submit it as a beta to the vault and it should eventually get revamped, huh.

November 06, 2012, 02:23:51 AM #50 Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 03:09:02 AM by Shinda
I guess I'll make the fixes and then release it... although I think other people would do better than me... I've only animated for less than a year...

Oh cool Vanellope from wreckit ralph :)
I finished a low poly ralph model last week