Giry's models ~ More Woolly Stuff

Started by Taigiry, August 16, 2014, 09:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I would say "Anything goes", it should be fun this way

I think I've collected a fair amount of Miiverse pictures now, though I'm sorry to say, not every character will be featured. Some, like ROB just don't get any love, while you don't even try to search for, let's say, Lucina. It's a bit skewed.

Figured it doesn't hurt to post this here, too.

Still have to think of some decoration for the fighting plattform.

some plattforms may help
i've always wanted a stage with a single central plattform, that doesn't rotate like the yoshi's one


Found an Inkling model and decided to make some changes to it to make it more Brawl friendly (and also because there were parts I disliked of the original). All that's left now is texture work and then look for someone who would be interested in rigging it. I might or might not make some weapons as well.

For reference, here's what it originally looked like.

Old:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I didnt know this would happen this quickly


Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on June 06, 2015, 06:18:15 PM
i think it's custom made

I agree, Jokesquid
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Considering it even says it's custom in the source... that's not difficult to figure out.

Anyway:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit:

Her face reminds me of Villager's. Other than that, it's really looking good to me!

I really like the Magicant stage.

Is the Inkling going to have the Villager face, or is it just a placeholder? Also, who do you plan to put it over?

Been quite a while since my last post and i have to admit, i get sidetracked way, way too easily. But while digging through Yoshi's Woolly World, I found a model I really want to import. It's a small project that's quickly going to get finished over this weekend. I already fixed the texture issues and rearranged some objects to make it more suited for Smash Bros.

I'll probably add a plattform at the left, like the SSB64 how to play stage has. Probably also some cloud/fog at the bottom, so it won't look too empty.

Also what's the general consensus on walk-off stages? If there's interest, I'll import this, too. I personally dislike them, so I'm in no rush to import this model when there's no interest, if at all.