Alucard (Symphony of the NIght) V12.0

Started by Cocopuff, July 02, 2010, 12:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ok, sorry there has been no update for so long, my brother updated our wii, making it unable to test my moveset T.T anyways, the next update will be soon, and as I said, feel free to reccomend moves. I thrive on ideas
Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*BUMP*

I would really like a PM to this download of the red cloak and better hair Alucard.

Ok, here is a link to the retexture i made for my own personal uses. It was made by wii and VERY slightly edited by me. all credit goes to wii.

http://www.mediafire.com/?w2zu54wd2memghy

http://www.mediafire.com/?2zgzqrzqg0zizgj

http://www.mediafire.com/?t3dmufzx2wgg3yw

those are the hair changed and 3 different capes.
Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 02, 2010, 06:32:07 AM #33 Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 07:46:07 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: Cocopuff on August 02, 2010, 12:17:39 AM
Ok, here is a link to the retexture i made for my own personal uses. It was made by wii and VERY slightly edited by me. all credit goes to wii.

http://www.mediafire.com/?w2zu54wd2memghy

http://www.mediafire.com/?2zgzqrzqg0zizgj

http://www.mediafire.com/?t3dmufzx2wgg3yw

those are the hair changed and 3 different capes.

Thanks cocopuff for this
00=red
01=yellow
02=?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


02=blue. anyways, I almost have the new whole thing done and will release it shortly.
Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Having problems with this PSA, i cant find the motion.pac file to make it work like the vid.....


And so yet ANOTHER old topic gets bumped from the grave @.@
Cocopuff left ages ago methinks.  I haven't seen him online for ages.

I saw this thing up on the top of the page(or close to it) so I commented. I'm no necromancer even if I tried :P

version 12.0????

wtf!?!!?!!/
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


Quote from: Ct. OWN on October 19, 2010, 08:27:51 PM
I saw this thing up on the top of the page(or close to it) so I commented. I'm no necromancer even if I tried :P

I know you didn't bump it :P I can see from when the dates of the posts

Is there supposed to be a motion.pac? Cause when I got V2 I only got the FitMarth.pac, not that and the FitMarthMotion.pac. Help!

umm... there's no motion.pac... where'd the motion.pac go... O.O