Alucard (Symphony of the NIght) V12.0

Started by Cocopuff, July 02, 2010, 12:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: theStarOf8 on October 23, 2010, 05:59:21 AM
umm... there's no motion.pac... where'd the motion.pac go... O.O
Exactly what I said. Petition the court! lol XD

looks like an awsome hack do u like to help me with my nathan graves already made some animations and all the textures and vertex but i need to complete his motion and pac hack by the way theres only pac file in alucard theres no motion pac

Quote from: dklegenda on January 21, 2011, 01:09:41 AM
looks like an awsome hack do u like to help me with my nathan graves already made some animations and all the textures and vertex but i need to complete his motion and pac hack by the way theres only pac file in alucard theres no motion pac
Please. Do not bump a thread that was last replied several months ago. Thanks.

i think you might like to know that im working on a Dracula (SotN) vertex hack, and i might be vertexing alucard as well.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Guys Cocopuff hasn't been on in months.  There's no point in posting here.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 21, 2011, 07:23:47 AM
Guys Cocopuff hasn't been on in months.  There's no point in posting here.


sorry i saw the thread get bumped so i assumed he was back or something.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


OMG! where did you find the necronomicon! XD

August 23, 2011, 07:12:24 PM #52 Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:39:04 PM by Gamez1985
When I use Alucard's Final Smash in kills everyone immediately. Regardless of what direction he is facing. Would you please make him less overpowered?

I would really like it Pentagram just dealt 300% DMG and made everyone more likely to get 1 hit KOed instead of auto killing everything. Would you please edit the Final Smash a little bit? As it stands he is my only overpowered Brawl hack, but I can't do without Alucard. I'm too big of a fan.

If you don't want to, would you please give permission for someone to either fix the final Smash, edit it so it only deals DMG w/out knockback, or make a new one all-together? Please please, Alucard is too cool to get rid of and I want a balanced Brawl.

EDIT: I tried giving Alucard's moveset Marth's Final Smash back. I failed. Please edit or allow an experienced hacker to change the Final Smash. I can't do it.

^ I have the motion file to this PSA if anyone wants it. I downloaded it long ago when cocopuff first released it lol.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Could you somehow send it to me?   
:)

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on August 24, 2011, 12:13:39 AM
Could you somehow send it to me?  
:)


yeah I can send it. I wonder if cocopuff would be ok with me updating this XD fixing hit boxes and some animations ;D...but then, he hasn't logged in for almost a year.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


August 27, 2011, 10:11:51 PM #56 Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 08:10:37 PM by Gamez1985
Would someone mind giving Alucard Marth's original Final Smash? This one is overpowered, as I said before. It's easy, just cut and paste all the stuff that was changed in BrawlBox. I tried but can't get it working. For someone who knows what he's doing it has to be easy.

Even if it's a 'no' someone at least respond. I can't stand having a broken character in Brawl. I want Alucard's moves but the FS obliterates everyone on screen, I can't stand it. Hello, anyone?

EDIT: Dang, am I  the only one that is having Alucard decimate everything on screen no matter what direction he's pointing or no one cares to fix it.

EDIT2: I don't want to double post so I just keep coming back to modifying this post. Hope no one minds.
Did the FinalSmash get fixed and I not know about it? How come no one is responding? Seriously, the Alucard I downloaded one-hit-kills everyone. Can't we get this fixed please?

EDIT3: This is my fifth repost and no one has even responded to say  they either don't have the same issue or don't even care. Doesn't anyone either have the same problem or want it fixed?

This thread is famous for necro-posting, can someone lock this already???

i mean he's a vampire and all... but still, don't necropost someone who's already a form of undead...
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating