Metal Gear Solid Needs More Hack Representation!

Started by irishladdie727, July 05, 2010, 03:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 05, 2012, 07:55:53 PM #855 Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 08:06:32 PM by Eternal Yoshi
What's a Fultan?(Doesn't have the HD collection)

Ooooh. You meant Fulton.

We can IMPORT or  CREATE a model for it. :p

I need one last color for Solidus' suit for one last recolor.

I have normal, red, blue, green, and white(In progress now). Need one more for the last costume, that's not purple or pink, since such colors don't quite fit on him as well as Raiden.

April 05, 2012, 08:55:08 PM #856 Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 01:51:49 PM by xxTerminatorxx
Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 04, 2012, 08:13:02 PM
Yea I'm aware, but I'm going to make a MGS4 inspired textures for Solidus. By using Old Big Boss for the face because they're very identical, obviously Solidus being a clone. I'll use Old Big Boss's face here as a reference for a more HD face for Solidus.

I'd laugh if you made Solidus look like his "MGS4" form LOL.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

There needs to be Rex Model/Texture over the T-Rex PSA.

Nah. T-Rex can be the start of a beautiful revolution. Where Boss PSAs are made.

Hell... I want Metal Gear Rex over.... let's see. I guess over MetaKnight. Would be kickass. XD

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

April 09, 2012, 02:32:51 AM #859 Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 02:36:11 AM by nernerman
If there were to be a Rex and Ray PSA they should be over charcters like Ness and Lucas. Becuase we already have GrayFox on Metaknight. And if we ever get the Old Big Boss model I say make a PSA out of it on Ike, R.O.B or Dedede. But for now I can only dream lol
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fine, so be it. REX/Ray over Lucas and Ness. But I reserve the right to have a Hangar stage and more MGS themes on that slot.

And port Scott Pilgrim over... someone who doesn't completely suck and is a standalone character. Like Pit.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Well there is a Scott pilgrim over Jigglypuff.
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It would be funny to put Rex and Ray and possibly ZEKE from Peace Walker over Pokemon Trainer. Then make it where ASH dosn't appear. LOL
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Lol that would be an intresting concept. Zeke on Chrizard, Rex on Ivysaur, and Ray on Squirtle. But im still hooked on the thought of Ray and Rex on Ness and Lucas lol. Plus that that Big Boss PSA I dont stop blabbing on about, Maybe a Raiden PSA on Marth.
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just to let you know, PSA's arn't easy. It takes a lot of time and skill to make them.
Ray and Rex are possible because we have trophy models of them.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

What about the Colonel over PT? LOL
Or Liquid over Falcon's model? XD

BTW, Raiden and Solidus will be released whenever the time is right.

In the meantime, I want to do a third MGS2 Character. Ideas?
Rose over Peach?
Fortune over Zelda?
Fatman over..... Someone fat? Ganondorf?

Otacon/Hal Emmerich over Captain Falcon LOL.
FAAALCANNNNN PUUUUUUUUNCH
(i hope somebody got the reference)

I don't think we have Cambell's model... do we?
Fatman would go really well over Ganon or somthing. 
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

April 10, 2012, 12:48:41 AM #867 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 08:34:40 PM by Eternal Yoshi
Well, as a reminder, I snagged Frankaster's model pack before filesonic killed file sharing, so I DO have Roy Campbell's model.

While I have almost all the character models for The Twin Snakes, the normals....... look like they need to be inverted. It's especially noticeable on Liquids' models, coat and coatless.

Maybe flipping them will work....

Time for more Misc pics of Solidus, since I improved the shoulder rigging.











I want to do try to get a feature for these imports, hence one of the reasons why I'm still sitting on them.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on April 10, 2012, 12:30:43 AM
What about the Colonel over PT? LOL
Or Liquid over Falcon's model? XD

BTW, Raiden and Solidus will be released whenever the time is right.

In the meantime, I want to do a third MGS2 Character. Ideas?
Rose over Peach?
Fortune over Zelda?
Fatman over..... Someone fat? Ganondorf?


Sokolov over Luigi with a size mod. XD

Post Merge: April 10, 2012, 09:54:49 PM

Quote from: nernerman on April 09, 2012, 06:49:07 PM
Well there is a Scott pilgrim over Jigglypuff.

I said someone that doesn't completely suck. Jiggy sucks and she is part of a group. Standalone character is better as it lets me organize the hack to be an actual franchise.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

I don't think we can convert MGS3 models... just yet. Sokolov will have to wait.

We also have codes that allow us to change the franchise sign, such as the one that changes the franchise for Gray Fox.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]