Essential PSA Information

Started by Segab, August 04, 2009, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Segab on August 10, 2009, 11:51:26 PM
lol, faster than me

xD Yeah. Still not as good at editing, but I'm getting there (Kinda?)
If you never take a chance, what chance do you have?

yeah you're getting good ;)


I merged "SubAction infos" and "Specials infos" into one thread
(so some comments might seem out of place.. lol)
I'll make a table of contents so it's easier to find what you want.

Good idea, I think we can throw the stuff from my closed sticky in here as well.

ok I'll add that once I put the table of content.

Some guys on SmashBoards found out how to make your character go down, like Toon Link's D-air.
But what's cool is that you can use it to go up too!

check the first post to know how to add this to a move.

Quote from: Segab on August 12, 2009, 02:59:02 AM
Some guys on SmashBoards found out how to make your character go down, like Toon Link's D-air.
But what's cool is that you can use it to go up too!

check the first post to know how to add this to a move.

so, reverse meteor smashing? O.O

wut no
we could make custom Up B moves with that :D
it moves the character even if you don't hit anyone

I've seen that discovery yesterday, but did you tested giving it to moves that didn't originally had it?

I tried adding the commands of TL' dair to Ike's dair but it didn't affect him at all.

Here is something interesting that I found out.

Event ID: 07070200 - Controls the rumble on your controller
Parameter 0 - Controls how big the rumble is.
Parameter 1 - Controls how long the rumble will last. (Frames I think)

Quote from: Dragonrage on August 12, 2009, 10:11:25 AM
I've seen that discovery yesterday, but did you tested giving it to moves that didn't originally had it?

I tried adding the commands of TL' dair to Ike's dair but it didn't affect him at all.
I tried with Lucario's U-air and it worked

Quote from: Just2good on August 12, 2009, 11:16:58 AM
Here is something interesting that I found out.

Event ID: 07070200 - Controls the rumble on your controller
Parameter 0 - Controls how big the rumble is.
Parameter 1 - Controls how long the rumble will last. (Frames I think)

Interesting find. Will try it out in a little bit.
- There are only 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't -

Should add the invisibility one here too from SWF

What's the id that determines if a character moves up or not?

Jound found out the action that makes a character fall, this fixes TONS of bugs.

Its E.