Essential PSA Information

Started by Segab, August 04, 2009, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

How would i change Link's Neutral B???
it always goes into weird loops

Quote from: kyzon on August 15, 2009, 08:25:00 PM
How would i change Link's Neutral B???
it always goes into weird loops

Dont make it go to the loop subaction.

I was playing around with attributes and I found out that attribute 0x0B4 (the one right under weight) is the one responsible for character size. And naturally, increase it to make a bigger guy and reduce it to shrink.

Quote from: Gaddswell on August 15, 2009, 09:49:03 PM
I was playing around with attributes and I found out that attribute 0x0B4 (the one right under weight) is the one responsible for character size. And naturally, increase it to make a bigger guy and reduce it to shrink.

Nice :af:

*makes Olimar actual size*
I've got a very simple question for you today: who's your favorite existing Super Smash Bros. character?
Is it Captain Falcon, or one of the many inferior filler characters they put in so everyone wouldn't just
pick Captain Falcon?

Here's a little something-something:
http://nintendobros.com/2009/08/15/possible-psa-exploit-but-its-very-tedious/

Took me a while to post that up because Phantom hadn't responded until about 2 days ago.
- There are only 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't -

I've been thinking, if we can have custom music?  Why not SFX?  This is awesome.

Yesterday I deleted the moveset I was working on for 5 days accidentally.

Look in your recycling bin?
I've got a very simple question for you today: who's your favorite existing Super Smash Bros. character?
Is it Captain Falcon, or one of the many inferior filler characters they put in so everyone wouldn't just
pick Captain Falcon?

Quote from: Finman702 on August 16, 2009, 05:12:18 PM
Look in your recycling bin?
Well, if you delete something off your SD card, it's automatically deleted (unless it's on the computer).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I replaced it with another file.


I've done that before as well
:>.>:

Luckily I had like 3 copies of that same file, with maybe 1 or 2 things different.
- There are only 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't -

I'm working on a chimchar now for diddy.

That sounds really cool! I wish my stupid Built-In SD card reader wasn't borken so I cuold make some more Custom Movesets...
If you never take a chance, what chance do you have?

Quote from: Gaddswell on August 15, 2009, 09:49:03 PM
I was playing around with attributes and I found out that attribute 0x0B4 (the one right under weight) is the one responsible for character size. And naturally, increase it to make a bigger guy and reduce it to shrink.
I love you.

Is there a way to see how much frames does an animation last via PSA ?