I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Who doesn't love rain?







Finally released after 6 whole days of continuous work, I present you this.

This pack consists of 3 stages:

- Ocean Dream
- Dark Ocean Storm
- Ocean Storm

Ocean Storm was my real goal, but Ocean Dream was a test to see if I could handle my own ambition. After freezing Delphino and porting it to Final Destination, and making all the changes needed, a gorgeous stage was born. That's Ocean Dream.

Then, I started working on inserting the rain and making the stage look like it was actually raining. I took some decent time testing textures and investigating SceneDatas from multiple Brawl stages for proper lighting/fog/etc. Then, Dark Ocean Storm was born. It has a darker background of heavy clouds with also a darker rain effect and a matching lighting and fog.

After backing up the file, now I gone for a more accurate stage, matching what I had imagined beforehand. On the last one, the Ocean Storm, the sky is pure gray, the rain is more uniform and the lighting is more clear. That's pretty much what I did imagine all along.

For all versions, the ocean is animated, the collisions has water effects, and for the Storms, the rain is also animated. The pics will never do justice, because the animations are arguably one of it's biggest selling points.

Sooo, after all that long explanation, I suggest putting this over Shadow Moses or Spear Pillar, where you can get all tree at once, with a forecast of 66% rain chances!

Now, about the bonus texture included on the download...

After getting my hands on LookItsLink's Rukia, I did get really impressed with the epic vertex... by the way, the texture was kinda disappointing... so I did retexture her so she could look better. And I believe I was sucessful on this. Look no further: this is as accurate as a texture can be with the current vertex!



Ain't this better?
Has Sode no Shirayuki too!

Credits to LookItsLink for the vertex and base texture,
proper credit is also given to LookItsLink on the readme included with the bonus texture.


Download Link:


:link:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


lol a battle in a bathroom? Just like paper mario XD

What was wrong with Hueco Mundo again? What needed to be fixed?

It had some glitch that didn't enable me to insert any models to it without becoming a stretchy mess.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on September 03, 2010, 12:14:38 AM
It had some glitch that didn't enable me to insert any models to it without becoming a stretchy mess.


Ewww stretchy mess XP

I was out for some days, but here I am, back to hacking! ^^

I'm updating the OP with my recent submissions.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



You really want that stage, eh?

Anyway, just a suggestion for your topic. Instead of having people to click at your sig, it would be much easier for people if you just make the titles a download to the hack.



Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on September 08, 2010, 09:29:25 PM
You have no idea

Oh yes I do, I already played on it! Ok, not with trees or palace, but with good spanish music and a half moon! It was great!

/sadism


I guess you will get Hueco Mundo soon O.o

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

UPDATE!!!
:falcon: Epicfied Captain Falcon :falcon:

You like to play the standard Brawl, but wanted it to be better?





This Captain Falcon is your standard Captain Falcon, but with all MAX Onslaught's sound clips (some changed), even the ones in Results Screen.

- So, does that mean I can train for Brawl tournaments while being awesome?

Yes! Or should I say... HYEESSSSS!!!

It took some time to check and replicate all the changes Wave made to the almost 250 SFX in Captain Falcon, but I believe it was worthy!

This also has MAX Onslaught victory theme included.


Download Link:


:link:

:happy: Important News!  :happy:

As  :mewtwo: Mewtwo2000 just posted (some seconds ahead of me xD), Hueco mundo is pretty close to release!



Quote on the PM he sent me:

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 12, 2010, 07:12:59 PM
I've fixed it. The problem with the moon and the other thingy was in the trees O.o

I've removed the trees, fixed the spawn points for the characters and pokemon trainer, and added shadows to the floor. Also made it a little better for fixed camera mode.

I suggest you to add trees as 2D objects, cause they are too far and nobody could distinguish if they are really 2D or 3D. Just use models like the ones in the background.

So, if Quanno has some models for the trees, I'll wait for him to send them, if not, I'll see if I can find 3d trees by myself. If I can't, I'll add emerald textured trees (so it's harder to see they're 2D) and release it. ^^
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


That's intense, cannot wait. I'm so glad it's finally so close.

I don't have them anymore... but i'll send you a pm how to get them.


It's ready!~

I'll submit it later today or early in the morning.

A question:

Should I include Bleach .brstms on the download, even if they'd make the .rar file big?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]