I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Omg, Clock Town?? Nice! I can't wait for that.

How did you extract models and whatnot from it if it's an N64 game?

Quote from: (specter) on January 14, 2011, 04:25:48 AM
Omg, Clock Town?? Nice! I can't wait for that.

How did you extract models and whatnot from it if it's an N64 game?

:srs: clocktown isn't happening any time this CENTURY :srs: unlless our evil dictator has a change of heart XD

@specter:
u can rip the models with an emulator, only have no idea if u can use that for brawl...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 14, 2011, 04:12:46 AM
XD
It's that one chick from bleach ever1's making a big fuss about rite? :l *sorry, is not a bleach follower X_X*

I noticed ur avy, it's from that new pixar movie about Repunzel or whatever ain't it? XD

Yeah xD
I really liked this movie. I actually like all Pixar movies I've watched.

About Clock Town... It's not that distant in the horizon like it was before, but you'll surely wait a lot for it. I'll build it with the block method (like I build Perfect Chaos), so it's gonna take a while... And I have some complex stages to do before so it's gonna take a while.

EDIT: I have Soul Society ready, but what keeps me from releasing it is that I have no pics from the soul society from the point of view of the ceiling of the corridors. I also can't screen cap because I use WMP, and I couldn't find any good quality vids on youtube.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 14, 2011, 04:03:53 PM
EDIT: I have Soul Society ready, but what keeps me from releasing it is that I have no pics from the soul society from the point of view of the ceiling of the corridors. I also can't screen cap because I use WMP, and I couldn't find any good quality vids on youtube.

You can't just do a print-screen of WMP? Anyway, I can screen-cap for you if you want and get pictures. I've made SSPs before and stuff so I could take just regular screens of the stage for you if you want, but I'd just need you to direct me on what kind of pictures you want of the stage like on certain angles, if you want fighters in it, etc.

No, what I mean is that I have no reference pics of how the Soul Society looks like when seen from the corridors' ceilings, so I can make it.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 14, 2011, 07:30:21 PM
No, what I mean is that I have no reference pics of how the Soul Society looks like when seen from the corridors' ceilings, so I can make it.

Oh sorry I thought you were needing to post preview images for your hack.

January 17, 2011, 11:19:28 PM #502 Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 11:21:43 PM by br3compactor
I'm sorry for the lack of previews. I'm currently with a stage (Soul Society) at 99%, and I'm working on both a Bleach hack and a Sonic hack.

As requested in the poll :)

But I'm in tests. =/
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 17, 2011, 11:19:28 PM
I'm sorry for the lack of previews. I'm currently with a stage (Soul Society) at 99%, and I'm working on both a Bleach hack and a Sonic hack.

As requested in the poll :)

But I'm in tests. =/

Soul Society and a Bleach hack? your tempting me to make Chad now...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Who're you doing from sonic character wise? (please tell me it's not another 'perfect' shadow/metal sonic etc) or is it another stage?

January 18, 2011, 01:49:50 AM #505 Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 01:51:02 AM by br3compactor
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 18, 2011, 12:29:09 AM
Who're you doing from sonic character wise? (please tell me it's not another 'perfect' shadow/metal sonic etc) or is it another stage?

It's not Shadow. I SWEAR.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 17, 2011, 11:29:06 PM
Soul Society and a Bleach hack? your tempting me to make Chad now...

@Shadowsnake

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 18, 2011, 01:49:50 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 18, 2011, 12:29:09 AM
Who're you doing from sonic character wise? (please tell me it's not another 'perfect' shadow/metal sonic etc) or is it another stage?

It's not Shadow. I SWEAR.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 17, 2011, 11:29:06 PM
Soul Society and a Bleach hack? your tempting me to make Chad now...

@Shadowsnake



Maybe Blaze the cat over fox? she's fairly easy and considering everyone else besides the fat frog fishing dumbass from SADX has been done XD


 r)

EDIT: >10000 Downloads  :af: :happy:

EDIT2: OP Modified.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Congrats on the 10000 downloads! You deserve them. ^^

And you didn't need to make a Shadow hack to get them either.... >.>