I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 10, 2011, 12:48:15 AM
^Dragon Quest? Never played it, but I think I remember seeing someone like that on one of the covers before.

That character model is Serge from Chrono Cross and old ps1 game and a sequal to Chrono Trigger.
That being said I would love to see him made.

You should finish some other projects first though :P

Yeah, but you might have noticed I finally released the Sonic hacks I was planning, and also a couple hacks I wanted to do. I'm currently working on finishing Soul Society (not much left) and then I'll go on to work on Seiya, who is pretty close as well.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


How long have you seriously been working on Soul Society?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Months. Actually, the thing is that I had to restart the thing twice, and after I "finished" it, I'm adding details to the background so it looks better. I'd say it's pretty good now, and you MAY expect a release very soon.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


*looks at Fire Sonic*
*watches that godly epic clip from the flash series*

You...are GOD :P
Now I can make a psa from one of your hacks :af2:

At least fixing the shoulder rotations on anim swaps with sonic is way easier thanks to the dragable rotation lol

POLL CLOSED!

How would you rank my stuff?


5 stars Happy Face - 8 (20%)
4 stars Awesome Face - 18 (45%)
3 stars not impressed - 8 (20%)
2 stars I see what you did there ... - 1 (2.5%)
1 star  Im srs here - 1 (2.5%)
0 stars Facepalm - 4 (10%)

@Naru

I'd be glad to see a PSA :D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on February 12, 2011, 05:23:12 PM
POLL CLOSED!

How would you rank my stuff?


5 stars Happy Face - 8 (20%)
4 stars Awesome Face - 18 (45%)
3 stars not impressed - 8 (20%)
2 stars I see what you did there ... - 1 (2.5%)
1 star  Im srs here - 1 (2.5%)
0 stars Facepalm - 4 (10%)

@Naru

I'd be glad to see a PSA :D

so overall you are :af: lol.

also like the Ford GT, reminds me of Gran Turismo 5.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


OMG!
ur gonna make ulquiorra!!!!!!
u listened to my requestish thingy... xD
i voted for standart, but both would be too awesome... xD

Sweet, now all I need is an animator to help me on a couple of the moves and his entry >_>
And shadowsnake, how's that Adventures Krystal coming along? :af2:

Anyone know any animators around here that aren't completely busy DX I've honestly tried animation myself, but I just can't get into it >_<

Anyways I think I'll work on Fire sonic while I wait for Shadowsnake to finish his adventure krystal :D

BTW SS, Firekings fox hack already has a totally badass staff, so you really only need the Krystal part(And her itsy bitsy teeny weeny amazonian bikini lol)

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 12, 2011, 06:11:48 PM
Sweet, now all I need is an animator to help me on a couple of the moves and his entry >_>
And shadowsnake, how's that Adventures Krystal coming along? :af2:

Anyone know any animators around here that aren't completely busy DX I've honestly tried animation myself, but I just can't get into it >_<

Anyways I think I'll work on Fire sonic while I wait for Shadowsnake to finish his adventure krystal :D

BTW SS, Firekings fox hack already has a totally badass staff, so you really only need the Krystal part(And her itsy bitsy teeny weeny amazonian bikini lol)

lol and yeah, i planned to use fireking's staff. model swapping that should be easy, i have to finish one more vertex then i can work on her, that other vertex could be out by tomorrow so i will be able to work on her soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Coolness, then we won't have just one, but two badass krystal hacks :D
I just can't seem to get motivated to make it using the Assault look. Mainly cause she doesn't have her staff :l Though she doesn't actually use her staff in adventures either, but still...lol

naruzeldamaster, i know im not a moderator nor anything important, but i noticed u kinda like to spam with UR business on OTHER ppl's threads a lot...
and for what i know, spam is against the rules...

Quote from: jokekid on February 12, 2011, 06:48:11 PM
naruzeldamaster, i know im not a moderator nor anything important, but i noticed u kinda like to spam with UR business on OTHER ppl's threads a lot...
and for what i know, spam is against the rules...
*sigh* But this time my business has something to do with the other persons hack, hence why I'm posting/telling them about it in THEIR thread >_>

It's not spam unless it's completely off topic, and I don't plan to discuss it any further unless I get a direct response from either Shadowsnake or BR3 ...

Ulquiorra normal form. A PSA is easier to do if he had the sword. :af:

Quote from: Hollow on February 12, 2011, 07:11:24 PM
Ulquiorra normal form. A PSA is easier to do if he had the sword. :af:

Hey hollow(sorry for getting oftopic br3) I'ma gonna send you a pm real soon (sometime today in my timezone lol) about a coupla psa's I'm doing. So just keep an eye out for it? :l

They're mainly just animation requests(and before you ask, no, no model porting involved lol) fairly simple ones at that. And I HAVE tried making requests in the request forum. But they either get ignored entirely or trolled to death XPl