I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Okay, I might end up swaping mario over to ike (model wise) and doing my persona that way :l

Alll this hexing [censored] is giving me a headache

Good news:

- Next vertex @ 98%

Bad News:

- My PC can't read my SD card anymore, and that may slow down stuff heavily.
- I'll be through surgery in a few hours (not as a doctor, mind you) and will have a rest of 15 days. I may or may not update, may or may not read what's being posted.

People, wish me luck. Thank you all!

Sincerely,
                                                                                              br3compactor, or as of now, BetweenYou


[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: BetweenYou on March 12, 2011, 01:17:17 AM
Good news:

- Next vertex @ 98%

Bad News:

- My PC can't read my SD card anymore, and that may slow down stuff heavily.
- I'll be through surgery in a few hours (not as a doctor, mind you) and will have a rest of 15 days. I may or may not update, may or may not read what's being posted.

People, wish me luck. Thank you all!

Sincerely,
                                                                                              br3compactor, or as of now, BetweenYou




Good luck, br3. =)

Good luck too, I don't really know you, but it is still a good thing to wish good luck for those who are on surgery, because being on surgery is not something very easy...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

first, good luck ^^
second, what is surgery? (remember im spanish before acting all cool ppl...)

surgery= going to a hospital and having a doctor take apart your body

Technically, Psycho Philia's grammatical use of the word is incorrect ("on surgery"). People "go through" surgery, or "have" surgery.

Mariofan1138: Ha ha, no wonder I made a mistake like this, even if I know the word, I didn't used it before, and besides english is not my main language, so... Anyway, I hope it won't be too hard for him.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Sorry to hear about your SD man. There is a USB adapter which you put your SD in. That's what I use, so hopefully it will help.

Also, surgery? Whatever it is man, wish you the best!

Later br3.



I'd like to thank you all for your support! Reading your words made me feel happy! =]
I'm already getting better. Still recovering but recovering well.

Also, I'm releasing today a hack that I started nearly a month ago, but with travels and surgery I'm just releasing it now. And It's another Bleach character!


*you look at the poll*

[YOU=]  :>.>: ...you sneaky bastard

Ehem... Well, let's see it already.

UPDATE!!!
AIZEN SOUSUKE

When did you start thinking that I WASN'T using Kyoka Suigetsu?

*troll smirk*







Aizen Sousuke is ready to Troll!... I mean, Brawl!

Not a conform wrap, but I used Bleach's model as a visual reference so it's as good looking as possible.

This was ready for a while, but I was away for a long time and only now am releasin' it. Isn't it a good way to come back?

Special mention to Ninka who sent me his vertex even though I ended up not using it.


Download Link:


:link:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


thanks for that!!!!!!!

looks awesome, rly good, id say better than most of ur previous hacks, what did u do with the face? is that one of marth's faces or a vertexed one?

March 22, 2011, 06:07:39 PM #687 Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 06:08:41 PM by BetweenBoobies
I vertex edited Marth's half blink and hexed it into his normal face as well.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



AHHH no maor bleach characters XD
Seriously...lol I mean even if you like them, a break wouldn't be too bad. Maybe try someone else from a diff series?
*cough* indiana jhones *cough*