::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 26, 2012, 01:19:32 AM
I don't know what the [censored] that is, but that looks so sexy.
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle: Last Story - Boss - The Biolizard (69)


It will have Chaos/Master Emeralds

it Will not have angry old guys on monitors flying everywhere.

and this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Gonna remake my old one with this.

Radical Highway!
Yeaaaa.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on March 26, 2012, 02:58:38 AM
SWEET!! MOAR CHAO IN SPACE!

Those buildings aren't going to be in the revamp. :C

So Im gonna have to move that billboard or delete it.


Not sure if its the actual place where its used. But that movies too epic not to be here


(Besides you can hardly see any of this from where you stand)


love it. i have both versions over the two different mushroomy kingdom stages.

I'll definitely get that revamp. Old one was a little too big for my likes.
Playtime is ovaaaaa


Very nice revamp on radical highway
did you get my PM by the way?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oizen, I'm sorry but I've had to revamp your revamp.



I've also made a new playable spot, so you can see the chaos thing from near.



I'll list you why I've decided to revamp your revamp.

1- The lighting

I don't like the lighting shown in the blog. This is your picture:



I guess the balloon is enough to compare.

2- Texture problems

Some of the textures are palleted and your model wasn't expecting them. So, things like the Sonic Team thing in the background looked weird:



This is how it looks in my revamp:



Also related to textures, some of them needed some UV change, like the arrows in the ground. They look better now.

3- Mirrored Stage

Your stage was mirrored. The texture issue doesn't let it notice it well, but the Sonic Team thing is inverted in your version. I've fixed that, without changing how the stage is played. Basically, the battle area was symmetric, so...

4- No Shadows

I don't mean hedgehogs, but character shadows. You did a great job in your last stage with shadows, don't understand why this one has no shadows now.

5- Pokemon Trainers

Well, not very important, but the trainers weren't very well placed... I've put them behind the actual fighting area now.

6- Chao in Space

It's cool to see that in the background instead of the Chao Cola thing. But it's too far, and I've thought it would be more visible in a new optional playable area.

So, that's it. Of course, I'm not gonna make a new entry with the new revamp, but it would be cool if you updated the kcmm thread with the new versions and info about them, and put me as a collab and such.

Not trying to get protagonism or something, it's just that I love SA2 too, but I don't like when a stage like this is just not perfect enough. It still isn't with my changes, but in my opinion, it looks better now. And, if some SA2 fan thought like me, then he may be satisfied now. Just trying to help, you know.

Also, we're teammates, we must try to keep the team at its best, if you get trouble, or lazyness, or something when staging, you can always count on me. I'll always gladly help you finish or pulish things.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7f49y0q2mpzpt

STGRADICAL1 -> Bridge
STGRADICAL2 -> Road
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


:|

I dont really bother with things so far off the screen you cant see them lol.


Canon's Core time:

The model itself is pretty interesting, I think for effect the pillars are slanted:

I can easily straighten them, but there's still no back to the temple.


I could always take that part out of the model, rotate it and make the other side that way but I don't think that would look good. I'll give it a shot, but if this version of it doesnt make into the final cut, you know why.


This is where I'm thinking about placing the first fight

Platforms being solid ground, and I'll rig Bliz's head and neck to Charizard's and make it a moving platform. I think that be pretty bizzare.


For the next version, there wont be a biolizard, and it will be the center of the sand pit, with floating platforms in the middle. Normally I dont approve of adding platforms to stages, I like to be as original as possible, but I think this place could really use them




And to answer any questions, yes I will be redoing Space Colony ARK with Biolizard's ass fileld up with my space colony, might make Sonic and shadow's Animations more Interesting, but I'll work on that later.

Love the road version of the stage!

Also love the idea of making his head a platform, lol. Would be cool if you made the quicksand a pit (fall-through) so the platform has more meaning as well.

You know, I'm really surprised no one has made anything from City Escape, you know, the most popular stage in the whole game xD Not really saying I'd want one, but so far I've just about seen every stage but that one. Too mainstream?



Two people told me they were working on City Escape back in december.

since then I haven't seen any progress, or work on it in the slightest.

I will steal it and do it myself if I have to :|

Quote from: Oizen on March 27, 2012, 03:55:59 AM

Two people told me they were working on City Escape back in december.

since then I haven't seen any progress, or work on it in the slightest.

I will steal it and do it myself if I have to :|
I sorta think they gave up working on it...

Nice progress on Canon's Core. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿