::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Is that the Stage where Shadow acts all heroic and [censored] and takes on the lizard thingy?

It wasn't heroic as much as it was the "[censored] you, I'M THE REAL ULTIMATE LIFE FORM [censored]!"

He got all kamikaze heroic in the outside area.


Quote from: Albafika on August 07, 2012, 01:49:52 PM
Is that the Stage where Shadow acts all heroic and [censored] and takes on the lizard thingy?
Damn straight it is.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Albafika on August 07, 2012, 01:49:52 PM
Is that the Stage where Shadow acts all heroic and [censored] and takes on the lizard thingy?

Yep. I have the model for the lizard thingy too, i just cant rig him.


Also, this is something I've wanted to do for a long time. Attempt to make a stage entirely from scratch in 3DS Max.


While I want to keep the genesis look, the buildings in the back are going to probably get an entire new texture.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that the Cannon's core will be my last import, cause imports are just too boring.

Lookin' very nice. Just seeing the preview put the song in my head. Definitely will add once it's done.





Ignore the water, Im just using a stock sky right now


I say make the water the same color as the "fluid" in the BG.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 16, 2012, 04:55:25 AM #728 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 05:43:36 AM by Oizen
Quote from: Segtendo on August 16, 2012, 04:51:31 AM
I say make the water the same color as the "fluid" in the BG.


Good idea, though I'm going to just make a new texture for the water, and place it on top of the current water.

Seeing as the current water doesnt actually rely on the textures for color.

EDIT:

Pretty much done with Chemical Plant, somehow making models yourself goes so much faster.

Just gonna port it to Green Hill, and put it up on the blog some time.


August 16, 2012, 02:58:48 PM #730 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 03:03:43 PM by Oizen
Chemical Plant Preview [Custom Model]


Some more previews. Going to schedule this for tomarrow,  as long as Mann vs Machine doesnt keep me from putting the finishing touches on it.

August 16, 2012, 06:32:52 PM #731 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 06:33:50 PM by Haseyo
Will it come with the original version BRSTM and the Generations (Modern) Mix?

Sonic Generations Music: Chemical Plant Zone (Modern)


Chemical Weed Plant Zone!

You just inspired me into finishing the version we were working on.

Cool story bro.

Good luck to ya sir!

August 16, 2012, 06:40:43 PM #733 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 06:44:02 PM by Oizen
Quote from: Haseyo on August 16, 2012, 06:32:52 PM
Will it come with the original version BRSTM and the Generations (Modern) Mix?

Sonic Generations Music: Chemical Plant Zone (Modern)

Does it matter?

Both of them are in the vault, and I never make my own music.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 16, 2012, 06:40:28 PM
Chemical Weed Plant Zone!

You just inspired me into finishing the version we were working on.

Cool story bro.

Good luck to ya sir!

As to you.

I wasn't aware they were, my apologizes. I should've checked first.