::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

;-;
I'm sorry.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 01, 2013, 08:18:13 AM #946 Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 08:38:05 AM by Oizen
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 30, 2013, 08:16:07 PM
*Is disappointed you cant see the sky*

I havent a clue what you're talking about

I see skies of blue
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Additionally.

[spoiler]

needs a better texture tho mate.. it just doesnt look good in that shot ._.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

how many vertices does every chair have?
IMO it shouldnt have more than 12, and have them be a basic L shape...

Quote from: joke king on July 01, 2013, 09:53:44 AM
how many vertices does every chair have?
IMO it shouldnt have more than 12, and have them be a basic L shape...
the chairs r all L shape... and they're pretty low poly.. its the metal poles and stuff thats like.. major.. i already made it drop 50% in faces with them, and any lower they would look all deformed.

the only issue im having atm is the pokemon stadium 2 sky objects.. they just dont want to work in game at all, even when set up correctly..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

i mean have the vertices like this:



OO
OOO
O--O
double that

Yeah the sky definitely needs a better texture, that's for sure. In the end, its you guy's decision since its your stage, just my opinion.

Everything else is great though.

thisll go great in my stage selections. I need an arena with no platforms or time/space gimmicks.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: DSX8-sama on July 01, 2013, 09:19:40 AM
needs a better texture tho mate.. it just doesnt look good in that shot ._.

I agree.


But the current Pstadium sky  we were using needs help :c

(but apparently you already fixed it so Im just beating a dead horse here)

:D

Quote from: Oizen on July 01, 2013, 05:17:01 PM

I agree.


But the current Pstadium sky  we were using needs help :c

(but apparently you already fixed it so Im just beating a dead horse here)

:D
ya... i "did" fix it.. but after messing with its materials, its not showing up again now... so now bleh..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8-sama on July 01, 2013, 09:27:00 PM
ya... i "did" fix it.. but after messing with its materials, its not showing up again now... so now bleh..

I could make a slightly less low poly. Better textured sky?

*crashes the game*

Do w/e u have to do, just to make the sky perfect :3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8-sama on July 02, 2013, 12:41:28 AM
Do w/e u have to do, just to make the sky perfect :3

Here's the issue though.


the first sky I made looked much better, but it made the file crash.

It think we're pushing it pretty hard. I'll work on it the best I can tonight.

Hmm really? Well that sucks.. Ill try to get the PS2 sky to work again later i guess
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Today's changes:
-The Arena now has a more Spot Light look to it


-The Skybox has been changed/updated
Still needs work though. Feel like its tiling a bit too much