::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dam those stage textures are so sick!!! glad u re uploaded the images

Do you have a syaoran texture? if so, can you put a link up for downloading it? i thot i saw a syaoran texture by you somewhere, but the download link didnt work :(

I still have it, I just lost the image when Photobucket and myBloop simultaneously screwed me.

I'll put it up and P.M. it to you.

and added Lost World.

I noticed that you removed Silver from your lineup, might I inquire the reason for this subtraction?

Quote from: T-800 on September 16, 2009, 01:45:21 AM
I noticed that you removed Silver from your lineup, might I inquire the reason for this subtraction?
There is a better one by the Sonic-tard on ESH.

The only thing that was better about that one was the color.  Yours had the dark eyelines and the details to the gloves and shoes were much cleaner and crisper.

I think if you gave it a revamp you'd have the definitive version.

Quote from: T-800 on September 16, 2009, 02:21:25 AM
The only thing that was better about that one was the color.  Yours had the dark eyelines and the details to the gloves and shoes were much cleaner and crisper.

I think if you gave it a revamp you'd have the definitive version.

I'll Think about it.



Lol ok.
I understand :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 19, 2009, 12:04:16 AM #130 Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 04:03:25 AM by OizenX
I haven't done this in a while, so I'll tell anyone who cares what I've been up to.
Metal Overlord - Sonic
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s150/Dark_Makora/3D%20Work/MetalSonic.jpg



Aquatic Ruin stage link leads to Sandopolis download. Fix please? :<



Hello OizenX your Sonic textures are an inspiration their amazing, so I have a question how do you apply that shiny metallic sheen to your Metal Sonic related textures like Neo,Silver,Mecha etc.  The reason for my asking this question is I wish to know if this is a possible way to create an Emerald Sonic, using the shine and just adding the necessary Black, Green, Yellow, and Blue

an example would be this picture I created on Adobe Flash, the colours would be rather simple

http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/262/e/f/Lord_Emerald_Sonic_MJ12_by_extremesonic101.png

I could probably do this myself but I would need some Sonic Texture editing tips.  If you can help please let me know, and if this is absolutly impossible please let me know

thanx in advance