::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I love that show so much

i'm serious.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


The best sonic texture hacker ever, just posted



Jak and Daxter!

The texture that was overshadowed by some fight.


My texture page views... they're....



OVER 9000!

Hey Oizen, any pics of your Syaoran texture? I really liked the Tsubasa series, so I got all excited when I saw someone made a texture of him! :P


Quote from: devingeneral1992 on December 21, 2009, 07:41:03 PM
Hey Oizen, any pics of your Syaoran texture? I really liked the Tsubasa series, so I got all excited when I saw someone made a texture of him! :P
Oh right, I never did put that picture back up.

Lemme take a new one.

Added Scar, from Full Metal Alchemist.

I believe the names of your "Neo Metal Sonic" and "Metal Overlord" are off.

I'm sure the 'Neo Metal Sonic' was actually called the Metal Overlord
and
Your Charizard hack referred to as 'Metal Overlord' was actually called Metal Madness.

Anyway, that's how I remember it. You may want to double check your names is all.
IMG link here: http://hypersonic15.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/i_hate____sonic_heroes.jpg

Quote from: Gamez1985 on December 23, 2009, 04:28:54 PM
I believe the names of your "Neo Metal Sonic" and "Metal Overlord" are off.

I'm sure the 'Neo Metal Sonic' was actually called the Metal Overlord
and
Your Charizard hack referred to as 'Metal Overlord' was actually called Metal Madness.

Anyway, that's how I remember it. You may want to double check your names is all.
IMG link here: http://hypersonic15.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/i_hate____sonic_heroes.jpg
Neither of them were given names, and I just searched google. "Neo Metal Sonic" gets a lot of pictures of him.


GReat textures :) thxs a lot. Btw Hidden Palace Zone´s link is dead :(

Wow its been a long while OizenX remember me we made Mr.K together ):

http://kittycorp.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&user=marth