::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.




you haven't made a texture in a while what's up with that?

Quote from: smashmaniac2008 on January 18, 2010, 11:29:51 PM
you haven't made a texture in a while what's up with that?

I reserve the right to remain lazy.

why the [censored] are u bein lazy oizen. one of my favorite texture hackers bein a couch potatoe lol

lol if you remain lazy you'll get ugly go to the gym boi lol.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 19, 2010, 08:27:49 AM
why the [censored] are u bein lazy oizen. one of my favorite texture hackers bein a couch potatoe lol

Okay okayy >_>

Finals = Over

IDEAS NOW PLOX



To anyone who really cares, I'm trying to get out of the texture slump I'm in right now.

I haven't a clue what a Moogle is, suggested something I know please :)


omg dont make that please. thats really stupid. lets see how about a texture for Shadow Moses. theres been one that i kno which didnt really catch my eye u kno

WHY?

WHY DOES NO ONE PAY ATTENTION TO WEEGEE

I paid attention to WEEGEE  ;D

The only problem is that there is a small chance that someone will get turned into a weegee, because it looks so real :af: