::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


WooooooooooW

Amazing
they meet marvellous and
I wait could do the stage of the Akatsukis

Downloading :happy:

What's the PAL code for the Online training room ?
If there's not, could you put the death egg zone on the Frigrate Orpheon, I tryed myself but it doesn't crash my wii  :(

Damn, those stages are really awesome. I better get up to date with these new kind of hacks >_< i dont think anyone is really interested in textures any more unless they come with vertex hack or model hack.


February 25, 2010, 02:18:19 AM #275 Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 07:36:24 PM by DMN666
Damn you make those stages for like NPC or that Pikmin stage.


I tried some more stages:
1.Chunin Exam stadium.
Problem: No possible camera angle makes this stage playable

2. Akatsuki Base
Problem: The Statue has a very strange shine file, and make it look terrible.(Fixable)

3. Great Ninja Monument
Problem: No Camera angle is playable.


It's not possible to use these with the Stages of the Expansion Code, is it ?  :-[
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

February 27, 2010, 04:53:41 AM #279 Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 04:55:27 AM by Vishkugeta
I was vertice editing my Yusuke texture's hair, and in the process, realized that it looked like Roy.

So I put the short hair on your Mustang texture and:


Quote from: Vishkugeta on February 27, 2010, 04:53:41 AM
I was vertice editing my Yusuke texture's hair, and in the process, realized that it looked like Roy.

So I put the short hair on your Mustang texture and:



Now that together looks awesome!

Dude, mind if I release a texture I made of your Kohona? (its very good trust me)


Quote from: FairKnight on February 27, 2010, 05:47:02 AM
Dude, mind if I release a texture I made of your Kohona? (its very good trust me)

Nothing is stopping you, just credit me for the original model import.

Ohh and by the way, try the forest at night and the Shrine stage, that would be epichax


Quote from: Vishkugeta on February 27, 2010, 04:53:41 AM
I was vertice editing my Yusuke texture's hair, and in the process, realized that it looked like Roy.

So I put the short hair on your Mustang texture and:




Groovy. :D