::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Downloads ^^ yay, also I made a thread for the solo pikmin


BEAST! Oizen, Do you use/play Naruto Shippuden CON Revolution 3? Or Do you have somewhere else where u import your stages? I Love that game btw.

Quote from: Ayzer on March 01, 2010, 04:21:18 AM
BEAST! Oizen, Do you use/play Naruto Shippuden CON Revolution 3? Or Do you have somewhere else where u import your stages? I Love that game btw.

Yeah I've played it, I'm not a crazy Naruto fan, but I have played Clash of Ninja 3, and I'm the most familiar with it out of the list of games that use mdl0s.

Nice job Oizen, btw, I made a nighttime stage for the outside Akatsuki base too ;) I think it looks just as good if not a tad better then my first nighttime hack of Kohona. And I fixed up the textures on Akatsuki Inside. Im in a meeting so I wont be able to post pics but I should post them by tomorrow (if thats okay with you) :)


OizenX, just in case if you weren't aware. In the "Akatsuki Base Inside (Summit)" there's this open gap there that if you walk on there you fall off the stage. It's on both sides. I provide this pic so you know what I'm talking about. Hope that helps.


Quote from: SilentSchemer on March 03, 2010, 11:24:40 PM
OizenX, just in case if you weren't aware. In the "Akatsuki Base Inside (Summit)" there's this open gap there that if you walk on there you fall off the stage. It's on both sides. I provide this pic so you know what I'm talking about. Hope that helps.



Setting the collision date was very hard for that one, I couldn't really see where I was placing it at all due to all the spikes. :<

Dude i love your stuff! the Naruto CoN is amazing!  The thing is the Final Valley freezes EVERY time after the match...I love your stage and i dont want to get rid of it but i also don't want to have to reset the wii everytime i use it.  Are you going to continue work on it?

Quote from: Nollonger on March 11, 2010, 03:10:11 AM
Dude i love your stuff! the Naruto CoN is amazing!  The thing is the Final Valley freezes EVERY time after the match...I love your stage and i dont want to get rid of it but i also don't want to have to reset the wii everytime i use it.  Are you going to continue work on it?

I've fixed it, and it is scheduled to be released in the final pack.

Yay! thanks for answering and keep up the good work!

Quote from: SilentSchemer on March 03, 2010, 11:24:40 PM
God mode.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/saitouzumaki/43c1ebc0eed7ae1b.jpg
Most of the stages are like this.Please fix the aksuki base because i find it stupid that you fall under that stage.
Also can you make it like a little more back like pass there red pole thing?(im just asking)


akaitsu base 75 is [censored]n amazing i love it thanks

Random notes about Naruto CoN stage pack 3.

-Stages-
-Kyuubi's Chamber 100%
-Konoha Square 100%
-Valley of End *Fix* 100%
-Hokage's Mansion -working- Possible swap with somthing else.

Changes made to Valley of the End:
-Much larger then before
-Freeze fix
-Water materials
-Characters further back on Water fall.