::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Oizen on February 20, 2012, 01:09:58 AM

You guys should know that Im very bad at working on the same thing for long peirods of time

This week's side project


its gonna play exactly like Coenria. Except in space. with Star Trek stuff.
I totally forgot you liked Star Trek.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Ricki Lee on February 20, 2012, 02:20:18 AM
any news on Sonic vs shadow? :)

Oh, I was messing around with that model.

and forgot to scale it down in 3dsmax.

So I had to make everything .009 the orignal size, which bb didn't like so it corrupted itself.

lol.

Quote from: Oizen on February 20, 2012, 01:09:58 AM

You guys should know that Im very bad at working on the same thing for long peirods of time

This week's side project


its gonna play exactly like Coenria. Except in space. with Star Trek stuff.

Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

I'm probably alone with this but I'm more excited for this than your other projects xD

Quote from: dRage on February 20, 2012, 12:57:51 PM
Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

I'm probably alone with this but I'm more excited for this than your other projects xD
you are not alone i love star trek gonna have to get this stage
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

February 21, 2012, 06:53:46 AM #604 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 06:58:30 AM by Oizen
Quote from: dRage on February 20, 2012, 12:57:51 PM
Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

I'm probably alone with this but I'm more excited for this than your other projects xD

Too bad thats actually Voyager. Though Voyager is probably my favorite series of out of all of them.
Star Trek Voyager Intro

Orignally, i did use Enterprise, but the model was too complex for .dae format.

Though I just found out theres an Enterprise model for Garry's mod
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=100295

I could easily make a version with it too.

Also,

Wolfen and Arwing into Shuttles 8D

Quote from: Oizen on February 21, 2012, 06:53:46 AM

Too bad thats actually Voyager. Though Voyager is probably my favorite series of out of all of them.
Star Trek Voyager Intro

Orignally, i did use Enterprise, but the model was too complex for .dae format.

Though I just found out theres an Enterprise model for Garry's mod
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=100295

I could easily make a version with it too.

Also,

Wolfen and Arwing into Shuttles 8D

Awwwww D:

I only watched the movies and a few eps from the original series as a kid. Never really got into the newer series so I can't tell the ships apart xD

Oh well, as long as it's Star Trek I'm looking forward to it =]

Quote from: Oizen on February 20, 2012, 01:09:58 AM

You guys should know that Im very bad at working on the same thing for long peirods of time

This week's side project


its gonna play exactly like Coenria. Except in space. with Star Trek stuff.
That's looking great. :srs:

How big will the Stage be compared to Corneria, though?

Quote from: Albafika on February 21, 2012, 02:24:21 PM
That's looking great. :srs:

How big will the Stage be compared to Corneria, though?

About the Same Length,

Voyagter is a little longer, and a little shorter than Corneria.

Basically, its so close i didnt even need to change the death boundaries


Hey guise,

Here's an update on what I'm doing.

Atlas and P-Body, Not stage related

Voyager's pretty much done, though the Enterprise version isn't even started yet.

and back to the Sonic fans, Flame Core, awesome graphics, horrible game.



Not entirely sure where Im going to make the stage, and I do have the sky box, but I didnt include it in this import.


As for MineCraft, expect that done sometime this week.

(assuming the blog doesnt explode)

Graphics of 06 weren't even very good though. 

Though still, it'll be nice to see what you do with both Voyager and Flame Core.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on March 11, 2012, 01:14:07 PM
Graphics of 06 weren't even very good though. 

Though still, it'll be nice to see what you do with both Voyager and Flame Core.

The graphics were awesome for the stages, most of these textures were over 1000x1000 when I got them.

The characters, badniks, and NPCS were horrid, and how stiff and poorly animated they were didn't help.

I've actually wanted to try out it suckiness sometime for myself cuz I never had a 360/PS3 when it came out.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 11, 2012, 06:43:43 PM
I've actually wanted to try out it suckiness sometime for myself cuz I never had a 360/PS3 when it came out.

Its worth the price you can get it for now, its like 4-5$ at Gamestop.

Just make sure you bring a book to read when you play it for the load times.

They're 20 seconds long, and there are a lot of them.

Flame Core update:



Probably gonna be flat.  I cant really add much to it.

Quote from: Oizen on March 11, 2012, 06:45:37 PM

Its worth the price you can get it for now, its like 4-5$ at Gamestop.

Just make sure you bring a book to read when you play it for the load times.

They're 20 seconds long, and there are a lot of them.
I've seen the terrible load times and the glitches.
It's a shame, really. Ruined what could've been a good game.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]