::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



I know.

He's not that important of a boss, and honestly he feels unnecessary right after the Ghost.

March 28, 2012, 06:16:24 PM #707 Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 06:24:21 PM by Sorceress
Quote from: Oizen on March 28, 2012, 04:47:26 PM

I know.

He's not that important of a boss, and honestly he feels unnecessary right after the Ghost.
Well it was made by Dr. Eggman, lol.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

That theme in the Egg Golem Boss gave me nostalgia, whats the theme called?

Can't wait to see that beach stage from Sonic Adventure 1.

Quote from: hero3120 on March 28, 2012, 07:42:48 PM
That theme in the Egg Golem Boss gave me nostalgia, whats the theme called?

Can't wait to see that beach stage from Sonic Adventure 1.
I believe it's the Egg Golem Battle theme, lol. xD

Sonic Adventure 2 Music- Egg Golem Battle
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

First a Radical highway revamp :)
Egg Golem, Emerald Coast, and City Escape?
-Thank you  :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 29, 2012, 07:40:12 PM #711 Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 07:44:42 PM by TommoPuppy
Quote from: Oizen on March 28, 2012, 04:47:26 PM

He's not that important of a boss, and honestly he feels unnecessary right after the Ghost.
I like Egg Golem... I just mean this is something that needs fully-customisable stage hazards, otherwise it's just yet another single-platform FD-like stage.

Quote from: Sorceress on March 28, 2012, 08:09:45 PM
I believe it's the Egg Golem Battle theme, lol. xD
No.

Almost every song on the soundtracks for both Sonic Adventures have their own name, not the name of where they play ingame.

I believe the track in question is called "Masters Of The Desert".

March 29, 2012, 08:13:46 PM #712 Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 08:21:12 PM by Sorceress
Quote from: TommoPuppy on March 29, 2012, 07:40:12 PM
Almost every song on the soundtracks for both Sonic Adventures have their own name, not the name of where they play ingame.

I believe the track in question is called "Masters Of The Desert".
Well I didn't know for the real name. I just thought putting Egg Golem theme would be much faster then looking for it's real name. But anyways u win this one sir.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


I'm having issues rigging Biolizard's neck.


I'm not really sure what happened but its not working as well as I hurt.


The bad:
This week is busy for me, there wont be any stage updates beyond this

The Good:
Spring break is next week, so I'll make sure to push Biolizard through, and probably finish up the Spy.

The more good:
I've got a killer sub right now, its delicious.


Quote from: ­­­ on April 02, 2012, 05:44:01 PM

The more good:
I've got a killer sub right now, its delicious.
It's so delicious that it's going to kill you? O.o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 02, 2012, 06:17:45 PM
It's so delicious that it's going to kill you? O.o

...

Yes.




I've actually made progress on something :O


My god, that symbol on the floor was such a pain, I had to make the texture pretty much from parts of the textures on Texture Resource. Then I had to UV map it to make it not tile.

You'll also notice that I deleted the quicksand, I plan on adding it back and animating it as a separate model so it moves, and transparency if possible.


Probably wont have the biolizard in it after all. he doesnt seem to like rigging.

I was hoping it wasn't dropped :D
Shame about Bio but that's okay. Still a solid stage


Been needing another Sonic stage.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]