EY's I - ALL Projects suspended indefinitely

Started by Eternal Yoshi, July 29, 2010, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The next release just may be the best one, you know Yoshi, making a FULLY COMPLETE character from an Assist Trophy could make you famous on SWF AND KC:MM.

But the problem that could slow down this project is damn school.

Hopefully that won't be the problem.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Life can do more delays than that, you know.

The pac is rebuilt and I can open the new one in PSA, so no more rebiulding.

Need to correctly fix the item grabs and find out how to make him wall jump legitly.

It SHOULD be in the character.pac.


Damn I'm so excited for this.

Keep us updated, don't forget.

August 24, 2010, 07:16:23 AM #48 Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 07:03:34 PM by xxTerminatorxx


V.2X APPROVED!

Anyways, I have an idea for a forward throw. Gray Fox balances his opponent on a sword, and they slowly gain damage, then he swings them around why the opponent is still balanced on it (Like Mario's forward throw) and he then comes up with a kick that kicks them off the sword.     
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Life is going to prevent me from doing another fast update for a while.

Forward B now functions like a expy of Wolf's Forward B, but gives you a little bit of freedom to change your vertical velocity.
If you hold b, he will do a small leap at the end of the move.
Not strong, but it's meant to be an alternate recovery option anyway.

What do you guys think about the move?

Quote from: EternalYoshi on August 29, 2010, 11:35:40 PM
Life is going to prevent me from doing another fast update for a while.

Forward B now functions like a expy of Wolf's Forward B, but gives you a little bit of freedom to change your vertical velocity.
If you hold b, he will do a small leap at the end of the move.
Not strong, but it's meant to be an alternate recovery option anyway.

What do you guys think about the move?

I like the idea of it, moving very fast. It's like how Gray Fox cut off Ocelot's arm in MGS:TTS.

...the memories...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

You fixed the hurt boxes? Get the fack outta here.

EDIT: Amazing work man seriously! I love Metaknight but he's getting replaced, sorry.

This is the best import yet, specially cause you fixed the hurtboxes and I can assure you it works perfectly.

Thanks!

I'm getting the exact opposite with the new version.

The hurtboxes take up the entire stage for me now. I can hit Grey Fox from the opposite side of the stage.

Quote from: Dars on August 31, 2010, 07:02:21 AM
I'm getting the exact opposite with the new version.

The hurtboxes take up the entire stage for me now. I can hit Grey Fox from the opposite side of the stage.

Oh, damn! All your Brawl hacks are bad luck!
This is what is happening to Dars...:

1st Snake texture had an ammo packs glitch

2nd Gray Fox is screwing up.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I myself am having issues with the hurtboxes too. Version 0.1 didn't have any hurtbox issues for me, 0.2 they took up the entire stage, and now this version shrunk down to only stretched horizontal hurtboxes that vary in length depending on how many humans/com's are playing.

If this is so, then that means I may have to use a different bone for the center hurtbox

I only experienced issues when the IC's use their final smash.

Which is odd considering that he interacts with the pirate ship and other stage hazards normally.

Hey are you gonna release a new video soon after V.3 is released? Let's see that badass own every Nintendo mascot.
Also, I got my Wii working so I can finally use your Gray Fox :)  

EDIT: Ok, I tried out your Gray Fox. He is epic. Moves are epic as well. For some strange reason he does not have the hurtbox glitch when using him or fighting him. I dunno why but that's awesome!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Well the hurtbox glitch can be random. I tried showing it to my friend, but he worked normally, then the next day he was glitchy idk about that

I use him all the time, almost everyday, there is no problem with the hurtboxes at all.

EternalYoshi, the texture is released ;)

By the way man, you really should fix the up taunt, looks like he's having sex with himself lol

I also notice you got moves from so many characters such as Shiek,  Pit, Ganondorf, Snake, Samus.

It's really amazing what you do bro.

There aren't any moves from Pit. Those moves are from Marth. Anyway, I made another aerial somewhow.

It activates when you press A and B in the air.

So that how SE packs are being distributed here....