EY's I - ALL Projects suspended indefinitely

Started by Eternal Yoshi, July 29, 2010, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

>_<

Having issues uploading.

Mediafire's uploader isn't working today.

Megaupload says the file is currently unavailable.

And I have to leave to my grandma's for Thanksgiving dinner.

Fantastic.




Just got her about to test. Damn I'm so excited even though it's just an alpha release lol

I'm totally making a video of this!! Soon as I get access to my desktop and stuff >_>
I'm on my craptop now X_X

I think I'll make a machinima-ish version of it :af2:
Unless you want just a demo, bah, I got nothing but time I'll do both XD

Can i use Lyns model as a base for a female marth? I just need to port the model and stuff right?

Not bad man, not bad at all. It's just an alpha release after all, and so far so good.

I just beat Roy's ass with Lyn, epic as hell.

One of her winposes, looks like shes beating the meat lol no lie

lol u should totally give me ur bfc dude xD I could test my dark sonic 2.0 :D I just need to finish his up smash and specials, which I need new animations for >_>

Jeeze, why does NOBODY want to animate for sonic, even from friggin scratch?? Heck I could probably do them myself but there's other things I want to do.
Like make his new final smash <3 Wearhog(Kinda lol) anyone? :af2:

ItallionStallion, play Lyn Vs. Gray Fox.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Omg lemme try this! Downloading right now!

I'd like to see some works on face expression soon! It'd make her feel more lively.

EDIT: I played Lyn with my GC controller on slot 1, and ganondorf could hit me from anywhere i nthe stage, and when I tried tos elect her with my GC controller on slot 2 instead, it froze, how can I play her properly?

Very good for an Alpha (Tried her on Practice Mode) very good for an Alpha!

I don't think changing face expressions for a Assist Trophy character is possible, or is it?

It may be possible. I'll have to look at Pikazz's stuff on PAT0.

You see, The devs cut a LOT of corners on Lyn's model and textures.

For example, She has NO HaveN on her left hand which is why I had to attach items on her right hand.

While it is possible to make a seperate textures for the different facial expressions, the only issue is getting whatever PAT0 I insert to read correctly.

File size limits aren't a problem as Lyn's model has a small file size.

Also, She has only 1 bone per shoulder rather than 2, which is why she suffer the same issue as Sonic does.
If you see her right shoulder facing the wrong way, it means I didn't finfish the animation yet and as such the game will default to using Link's.



Hmm.... the PAT0 files that handle this are supposed to be in the MotionEtc.....

We may have to wait for the next modeset to properly support PAT0 files.


Link seems to already have the needed filees in the MotionEtc... Maybe it's just a matter of making another Texture and rename the references??

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 26, 2010, 12:53:29 AM
Quote from: xxTerminatorxx on November 25, 2010, 11:17:54 PM
ItallionStallion, play Lyn Vs. Gray Fox.

Oh i did man trust me

Yeah, and who won?
--------------------------------------
I'm sure Project Lyndis will come out faster since you know how to use Tabuu, right Yoshi?

What IS inside Link's MotionEtc? Sword textures or shield? All I see in Snake's MotionEtc is his weapon textures and animations.
Which I find very fun to edit since you can do alot of interesting stuff with his weapons.
(LIke Eternal Yoshi's Candy Cane Mortar)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Well I played as Lyn, so of course I won. I play with Gray Fox too much lol so Lyn is my new eye candy.

Eternal Yoshi, have you made any new progress on her?