vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

dude nice chopper revamp. :D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



KTH i dont think you need to make Booster i saw in first post ShadowSnake  is making him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

May 07, 2011, 02:35:35 PM #483 Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 02:50:53 PM by KTH
@Jokekid

Yeah, with the permission of BeyondYou, i work on Ryu. I done the texture only and i rework on the model, now the hair sould be the most hard.

@MarioDK

I know and it's for that we do a "contributer" :D

Add preview of Sanji and Ryu.

sanji and ryu look good, i wont be getting ryu because im out of snake slots though. :P

@ MarioDK

Booster is gonna be a collab, KTH is providing the texture.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


i totally luv those arms and will totally get ryu whenever u release him ^^

Nice looking ryu I can defiantly give up Nick for Ryu. How goes progress on crash and link?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Crash : He finish. Just need to export.

Link : He have a problem, i ask to Aafyre if he can help me.

May 07, 2011, 04:28:04 PM #488 Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 04:30:53 PM by MarioDK
finnaly Crash :D and Fox is a 100% free spot for Vertex :D
and the Young Link N64 style as i call it is also awesome
KTH after you is done with afew vertex want maybe to help with Gotenks?
i think we shoulder try to vertex him over Ness
Kid goku will be over Lucas
(if not i use the import Kid goku so we can try over Lucas)
and ToonLink i dont think is a good idea i like my WaLuigi/sometimes Geno
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Thanks dude. I think i will release Young Link the 25th Juin, for the short of OoT 3ds and the 10th birthday of Zelda.

I think i will do Gotenks over Toon Link.

- the size
- The hair (Some like SSJ Toon Link by Senato).

-----------------------

EDIT :

I think Lucas more. The resize was already done (Kumatora).

Quote from: KTH on May 07, 2011, 04:58:23 PM
Thanks dude. I think i will release Young Link the 25th Juin, for the short of OoT 3ds and the 10th birthday of Zelda
Crash : He finish. Just need to export
For Y.Link that seems pretty far but, definitely worth the wait! And cant wait to see the crash will you post a preview?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I've a new preview of Sanji and Ryu. Wait a moment.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 07, 2011, 06:04:33 PM

For Y.Link that seems pretty far but, definitely worth the wait! And cant wait to see the crash will you post a preview?

I don't have start the export, and i think i will add more work. It's too serious. lol

May 07, 2011, 08:53:21 PM #492 Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 09:44:55 PM by MarioDK
Quote from: KTH on May 07, 2011, 04:58:23 PM
Thanks dude. I think i will release Young Link the 25th Juin, for the short of OoT 3ds and the 10th birthday of Zelda.

I think i will do Gotenks over Toon Link.

- the size
- The hair (Some like SSJ Toon Link by Senato).

-----------------------

EDIT :

I think Lucas more. The resize was already done (Kumatora).
try first Ness you can use hatless Ness maybe so we still got kid goku vertexs too or in my case Geno over Lucas and Waluigi over toonLink and kid goku import model soon ported over a other then Luigi
but if lucas is only good i just remove geno or try to port Geno over Link instead of Waluigi
EDIT: are you maybe going to do all Tranforms?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Over Lucas i prefer, Ness have to more Outfil on the head for vertex.

Lucas is good for the hair. And yeah, i will do the recolors and transformation :

- Normal
- Grey
- SSJ
- SSJ3
- Ghost

Ghost please do so it use really low filesize as possible i can maybe use it for FS :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later