vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

*Looks at poll results*

Man.. Sonic fanboys disgust me.

No, they don't vote for Charmy.

:troll:

I voted for Classic, he got a lot of good progress done and I would hate to see him be held off. Oh and I don't know if I told you this but melée Meta Knight came out amazing. Good job
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 15, 2011, 09:14:49 PM
I voted for Classic, he got a lot of good progress done and I would hate to see him be held off. Oh and I don't know if I told you this but melée Meta Knight came out amazing. Good job

Thank.

Next request maked : 150th pages :vyse:
Let's go spam my thread :vyse:

next time i will be the lucky boy to request at the 150th page uhmm...i cant wait for this xD
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on September 15, 2011, 09:16:55 PM
Let's go spam my thread :vyse:
LOL
Nice one KTH. Let's spam the thread to get requests   :vyse:

This is rofl... I can't wait to snag that first post on the 150th page!  :af2:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 15, 2011, 09:08:39 PM
*Looks at poll results*

Man.. Sonic fanboys disgust me.
theres no beating sonic fanboys i get what you mean if there is a sonic characters involved the rest have no chance :S i bet even if KTH putted shadow there ppl would vote to get another shadow lol well life inst always fair
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Amy because I need amy for my project
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



September 15, 2011, 10:56:35 PM #1511 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 10:59:10 PM by Gamma Ridley
Oh NOW you add Goron Link. :C

. . .

*see's Skyward Sword Zelda added to the poll*

Why, can't i vote for more then one option. :<
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Definitely Melee Mewtwo needs work. There's that red stuff sticking out of his right side of his head.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Toten on September 16, 2011, 12:25:43 AM
Definitely Melee Mewtwo needs work. There's that red stuff sticking out of his right side of his head.
that only happens in mewtwo ports xD the normal one doesnt have that  over lucario :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.