vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88


E
P
I
C

and i dont even liek his games :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 28, 2011, 12:46:57 AM #1727 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 01:30:54 AM by Hooded Man
KTH, je pense que vous devriez travailler un peu plus sur le visage te le cheveux, il cherche un peu bizarre, à mon avis.


Now I'll be able to make Layton and Wright fight. Aw yeah.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Will he have the little button on him?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


...

Do you want me to be honest, or do you want me to lie to you?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Segtendo on September 28, 2011, 01:19:38 AM
Will he have the little button on him?
I see the little yellow button on him.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on September 28, 2011, 01:20:53 AM
I see the little yellow button on him.
yea, I think I see it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


its called an "attorney badge"
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on September 28, 2011, 01:24:19 AM
its called an "attorney badge"
I forgot :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



ANYWAYS, I can't wait to see how he looks in game, fighting with a strong-ass document that won't rip :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]