vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Quote from: Majora on October 05, 2011, 11:40:19 PM
He's spammed twice, isn't that a warn?


Didn't notice his previous post. But yea, he's warned now.

Quote from: KTH on October 05, 2011, 10:50:32 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Cause they got a effective tecnhic for export.

I don't have some magic technique that'll work on everything >.>
I just patch and patch and patch and patch and patch...
same as anyone else.

I am VERY sorry for the trouble i may have caused
(I can be a bit crazy sometimes)
*SWITCHING BACK ONTO TOPIC*
I like the great work put into this but I personally find all this DBZ Stuff EXTREMELY out of place
for this kind of game.
plus the show started to bore me pretty quickly when I decided to watch it.

i think the veget of KTH is ecpi just the hands need to be fixed(i wish i could know how to vertex like KTH)

Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 06, 2011, 01:28:04 AM
show started to bore me pretty quickly when I decided to watch it.
What the- how could you not like DBZ?!?!
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't mind DBZ hacks, but the forum has taught me that DBZ is extremely overhyped. Its fanboys are crazy.[/derail]
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Vitinho on October 06, 2011, 01:31:51 AM
What the- how could you not like DBZ?!?!
it is kind of lacking outside of the  "SCREAMING FOR 20 MINUTES" and "FIGHT SCENES"
departments, its something called "CONSISTENT PLOT".
I do not hate it but it SICKENS ME that pretty much every game moddable has some sort of dbz mod for it. >:(
Long story short: it is like sugar it's sweet but too much of it makes me sick.

^
| ditto Segtendo

Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 06, 2011, 01:49:48 AM
it is kind of lacking outside of the  "SCREAMING FOR 20 MINUTES" and "FIGHT SCENES"
departments, its something called "CONSISTENT PLOT".
I do not hate it but it SICKENS ME that pretty much every game moddable has some sort of dbz mod for it. >:(
Long story short: it is like sugar it's sweet but too much of it makes me sick.

^
| ditto Segtendo

What you rather have, dbz mods, or the "Shadow Vault" again?

Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 06, 2011, 01:28:04 AMI am VERY sorry for the trouble i may have caused (I can be a bit crazy sometimes) *SWITCHING BACK ONTO TOPIC* I like the great work put into this but I personally find all this DBZ Stuff EXTREMELY out of place for this kind of game. plus the show started to bore me pretty quickly when I decided to watch it.

well i agree and disagree yes its sikening that almost every game has a dbz mod but this is smash bros and like it or not people will try to make every character from every anime or game series possible...so i dont think dbz mods need to stop but they need to be released like a month apart so it dosent get played out
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I hope you can fix those hands KTH... I really do, then all the fanbois can stop whinin' for him.

(I kinda want him almost as bad, I just don't like to rush people or bug them while doing so.)

Quote from: That Canadian Guy on October 06, 2011, 02:43:29 AM
What you rather have, dbz mods, or the "Shadow Vault" again?
Can not argue with that logic.

KTH i like vegeta and all the only thing wrong is hands of course but you are fixing this and whats with that white strype in his hair?? is that on porpuse?Also the neck is  a bit too large maybe reducing like 20-30% on the side would look better
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StarWaffle on October 06, 2011, 12:50:15 AM
I don't have some magic technique that'll work on everything >.>
I just patch and patch and patch and patch and patch...
same as anyone else.

Liar!

can i see it in T-pose??

cuz im sure its not a patch problem, but as i said, a bone problem, the reason why i didnt change the hands' size...

Alright KTH.
Beyond's gonna release Layton today. You should get Phoenix ready :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


>.>

inb4segfangasms

...Yeah...Both Layton and Wrighty are released!