Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ƈhibi Ӄit ßallarɖ on July 29, 2012, 06:11:08 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
*flees*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Seriously though that looks really good.

July 29, 2012, 07:01:29 PM #571 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 12:06:40 AM by Ƈhibi Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 29, 2012, 06:31:45 PM
*grabs her with Clawshot* Oh, no you don't. >.>
Quote from: Solar99 on July 29, 2012, 06:38:43 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Seriously though that looks really good.
*gets pulled all sorts of ways* wtf D=

I plan on doing an attack next, since I'm kinda "stumped" at how to do WalkMedium and WalkSlow for the moment.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



July 31, 2012, 12:07:38 AM #572 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 12:09:02 AM by DSX8
any news kit mah girl? o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

July 31, 2012, 12:07:45 AM #573 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 08:57:55 PM by Ƈhibi Ӄit ßallarɖ

If I hear 1 comment about "Tits", I'll have your post marked for spam..
*Flees*
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Where is that model in the Vault? Thats cool lookin. Wait... that game is 2D

Where'd you get a 3d model of her?

*manages to keep an uproar of questions about why the Vampire nurse isn't there instead*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 31, 2012, 04:58:29 AMWhere is that model in the Vault? Thats cool lookin. Wait... that game is 2D Where'd you get a 3d model of her? *manages to keep an uproar of questions about why the Vampire nurse isn't there instead*
Someone here was making a custom model of Cerebella

Well they did a damn good job.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


IIRC, the guy who modeled Earthworm Jim also did her.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


There is an Earthworm Jim model? WTF

*goes to check the vault.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Ooh she's over Peach. Nicely done.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Quote from: Kagemaru on August 01, 2012, 12:34:00 AM
Ooh she's over Peach. Nicely done.
Mario to be honest.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Thats cool too. More file space and that crappy floating problem isn't there.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.