Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 01, 2012, 10:35:36 PM #585 Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 01:09:36 AM by KingJigglypuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Random XD

KingJigglypuff Edit: Please put large pictures in a spoiler.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



LOL.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

AW, YEAH! :HAPPY:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 01, 2012, 10:40:39 PM #588 Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 01:09:04 AM by KingJigglypuff
Uh, I'm not really putting Cerebella's Vice Versa on Kit lol. I'm dual Model Viewing, but removed Cerebella's model lol

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Cere-copter!

KingJigglypuff Edit: Please put large pictures in a spoiler.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



GET READY FOR A NEW MOVE!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

August 03, 2012, 12:37:00 AM #590 Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 01:08:20 AM by KingJigglypuff
The GIF.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


KingJigglypuff Edit: Please put .gifs or large pictures in a spoiler next time.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 03, 2012, 12:49:03 AM #591 Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 01:04:29 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Segtendo on August 03, 2012, 12:37:00 AM
The GIF.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


She's a bit stiff right now. Could have her moving her leg to keep balance.

KingJigglypuff Edit: When quoting a post, please put .gifs or large pictures in a spoiler next time.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

August 03, 2012, 12:55:14 AM #592 Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 01:36:26 AM by Ƈhibi Ӄit ßallarɖ
That's how she's animated in game, though more things are moving like her skirt and what not. I can't mimic it perfectly, but it's the best I can get =3 Though I'll have her arm swing a bit more.

Post Merge: August 03, 2012, 01:36:26 AM

I fixed up the animation quite a bit since you pointed the stiffness out. Looks TONS better =3 too bad I'm too lazy to update the gif on DA
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I hope you finish this... She seems fun.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I updated the gif with the new animation
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



You said you may be re-starting your Final Fantasy Brawl.

Let me know if you ever need any simple animations done. I always have time to fit in a couple animations + PSA (if needed) very quickly. 1 or two basic attacks never take too long. So I could help with that if you find yourself without the time.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

oh that... I've honestly never thought of it for months. not too conserned with it honestly.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



:oshi:

Well when you are... I'll be willing to help.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I have to be black for a second:

Home gurl mad thick yo. Chick got dem thighs outta dis world.

[/ghetto]

Ahem...

Nice... but it still looks a bit stiff.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.