Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 56
Author Topic: Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)  (Read 299534 times)
Ӄit ßallarɖ
Little 3D Animator
Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « on: August 07, 2010, 08:33:27 PM »

Tifa Project, 99% completed. Currently in Beta 1.2.
    Tifa Lockheart Move Guide:
    A,A,A: Standard attack
    ForwardTilt: Kick, simple.
    Uptilt: Sisor Kick, Simple launcher.
    DownTilt: Water Kick, Basic leg sweap.
    Up Smash: Uppercut into Leg Kick, good pop-up
    Forward Smash: Fire, uncharged does a small pop of flame. Full charged detinates infront of her hand, causing heavy knock back.
    DownSmash: Fira, Cast in both direction of her
    B: Uncharged will do a small area of effect, not much pop-up. Full charged will make the area larger, ground only still, and have a better pop-up impact
    Up-B: Dolphin Blow, Think of it as a Falcon Punch, but as an uppercut.
    Forward B: Burning Arrow, A leap into the air and comes back down at an angle, followed by a foot sweep.
    Down-B: Materia Cast. Most Complex move she has. Hitting down-b once and she'll charge up 1 spell to cast. Doing the action again will have her cast the 1 spell that's charged. The spells are done at random. The spells are:
    Lightning: 4 Bolts strike down and travel along the ground a short way.
    Fira: A belch of flames
    Ice: A puft of winter chill near the ground
    Thundara: A spell that attacks on both sides of her
    Meteor: Call forth a meteor to strike down your foe
    Heal: Heals you 30%
    Sheild: a quick shield.
    Nuke: A devestating sacrificial move that deals 25% to yourself, knocking you down, but you can catch your foe in it.

Air-A: Spiarling electrical field. Great for plinking people on the way down.
    Air-Forward-A: 2 swift kicks forward
    Air-Back-A: quick kick behind her
    Air-Up-A: 5 rappid hits, with the last hit fire spell
    Air-Down-A: Zss' Air-Down-A

Air-B: Uncharged, rotating Backhand. good for short hop attacks. Fully Charged, Cart wheel kicks foes into a meteor smash (aka Spike em!)
    Air-Up-B: Air Dolphin Blow. Weaker version but it's her recovery. Freefall after the move..
    Air-Side-B: Bio. A swift bolt of poison to weaken your foe.
    Air-Down-B: None. It's a counter weight the down-b

Forward throw: Blizara to the face then shoulder tackle
    Up Throw: toss em high then Power smashes them!
    Down throw: Smashes the foes' face into ground. Make em eat dirt!
    Back throw: Leap up and huck em like a missle.

Final Smash: Final Heaven. Kick your foe senseless then Slow down time to beat em some more then Punch them with the force of a god.
    New: Twitter account will actually be used to project info https://twitter.com/#!/KitBallard

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Cats and dog, fish and birds, bees and--- well anyways! I have an announcement to make:

The first TRUE import has arrived! RandomTBush's Kit Ballard model has be lovingly upgraded by me, Vee, Dsx8, and BlackJax. I present, a real in game screen shot of Kit Ballard, Breaking the Bone requierment rules by having 9 extra bones (8 in her tail, 1 with the sword, and bone Blade is between TransN and XRotN) then Zss normally has and all working:

(yes, I know about the funny graphic of the boxes on blade. It's being worked on still)

I'll be starting work on the animations and Jiggy will be the main Psa guy when Bj makes a successful port over to Toon Link! Yes! Rid of that Rodent! =D

...I'll try not to take a year to make this x.x'' though most of that was the lack of a psa'er XD

Move list:
    Guide:
    idea phase
    being worked on
    Animation done
    100% ready.

Wait1
    Wait2
    ]Wait3

A (attack11)
    AA (attack12)

TiltU
    TiltD
    TiltS

SmashU
    SmashD
    SmashS

Catch
    CacthTurn
    CatchDash
    CatchAttack
    CatchBreak

ThrowF
    ThrowD
    ThrowB
    ThrowU

B: (Just like A/AA but further ahead)
    Side-B: Built like Fox's Phantom move, but You can change the angle, so it'll go forwards, diagnally up, or diagnally down.
    Up-B
    Down-B

AirA
    Air-D-A: same as air-up-a, but attacking below her.
    Air-U-A
    Air-F-A
    Air-B-A

Air-B
    Air-Up-B: Instead of a wall, she'll use blade anyways and flip off of it. No freefall, but only 1 use.
    Air-Down-B
    Air-S-B: same as the ground version, but both versions, if ended in the air, will cause a freefall.

Final Smash

Win1/Wait
    Win2/Wait
    Win3/Wait

Lose

Shield:

Another note: I'm picking back up my Final Fantasy Brawl. after I finish making some animations, and get the Psa tweeks finished, I'll get my cuz to help with some voice acting (it's only at the beginning really cause it's going to be a joke). Be expecting som'in in the future =D If you don't know what I'm talking about, check page 31.
    « Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 06:04:09 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ » Logged

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 08:51:43 PM »

I accedently opened the wrong file for Peach and got this scarey, but interesting effect XD

« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:00:31 PM by Kit Ballard » Logged

Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 08:54:10 PM »

haha you should see peach with gigabowsers motions :3

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 10:40:36 PM »

~deleted beta video~

I think it came out good so far ^_^

Note: man doing the dress is a pain in the butt..

Update: Finished
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 03:34:34 AM by RydiaFromFF2 » Logged

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 11:36:28 PM »

lol I see you been working hard XD nice. I guess the only part you're having trouble with is the toad thing? I could always put a dark smoke graphic over it(The hand that toad is attatched to) that's big enough to cover the toad ^_^ Then again if you remove all of peaches stuff  in her psa and just put in the thing for ganondorf's B attack she doesn't generate the toad :3

In case there was any confusion earlier X_X
    Ganondorf's Down B on peaches side B
    Ganondorf's Neutral B on her Neutral B (VERY nice progress btw ^_^)
    Zelda's Neutral B as Peaches Down B (I can do the psaing myself :3)

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 11:39:21 PM »

lol I see you been working hard XD nice. I guess the only part you're having trouble with is the toad thing? I could always put a dark smoke graphic over it(The hand that toad is attatched to) that's big enough to cover the toad ^_^ Then again if you remove all of peaches stuff  in her psa and just put in the thing for ganondorf's B attack she doesn't generate the toad :3

That? I did that in about an hour. Now the dress is another story.. There's a ton of bones in that and it's pissing me right off.
    My biggest prob really is the odd snap back after the attack is finished.

The Toad I have no clue how to prevent from showing. Possible a Psa thing. (just reread your post lol) Also there's 2 SpecialN. SpecialN then SpecialNHit. need to find som'in around that. Next up the turnips will have to do som'in about but the spin's easy enough. The gannon Kick (*shudders at the dress...*) will have some troubles. there's like 5 or 6 different things to it....
    « Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 11:48:01 PM by RydiaFromFF2 » Logged

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 11:48:47 PM »

lol I see you been working hard XD nice. I guess the only part you're having trouble with is the toad thing? I could always put a dark smoke graphic over it(The hand that toad is attatched to) that's big enough to cover the toad ^_^ Then again if you remove all of peaches stuff  in her psa and just put in the thing for ganondorf's B attack she doesn't generate the toad :3

That? I did that in about an hour. Now the dress is another story.. There's a ton of bones in that and it's pissing me right off.

The Toad I have no clue how to prevent from showing. Possible a Psa thing. Also there's 2 SpecialN. SpecialN then SpecialNHit. need to find som'in around that. Next up the turnips will have to do som'in about but the spin's easy enough. The gannon Kick (*shudders at the dress...*) will have some troubles. there's like 5 or 6 different things to it....

Oh , for the animations do you mean?
    Special Low
    Special Low End
    Special Low Air
    Special Low Air End

lol I just need it to be her side B animation on the ground. That way it seems like she has a new attack ^_^ or both if it goes well.

Special low end is a a pretty short animation, too lazy to do it mehself but lol you could always just add the frames and change the bones apropriately for each new frame on the animation.
    By that I mean, Add one frame to her replaced animation(n this case, ganondorf's special low for peaches side b), then change the details of that new frame to the first frame of the end animation, add another frame to the normal, well side special animation and edit that frame to look like the second frame of the 'end' animation and so on.
    Could still be rather tedious, but it would work ^_^;;

As for the dress, it doesn't have to be increadibly awesome/smooth just enough so the legs don't stick out graphically XP

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 11:52:48 PM »

Oh , for the animations do you mean?
    Special Low
    Special Low End
    Special Low Air
    Special Low Air End

lol I just need it to be her side B animation on the ground. That way it seems like she has a new attack ^_^ or both if it goes well.

Special low end is a a pretty short animation, too lazy to do it mehself but lol you could always just add the frames and change the bones apropriately for each new frame on the animation.
    By that I mean, Add one frame to her replaced animation(n this case, ganondorf's special low for peaches side b), then change the details of that new frame to the first frame of the end animation, add another frame to the normal, well side special animation and edit that frame to look like the second frame of the 'end' animation and so on.
    Could still be rather tedious, but it would work ^_^;;

As for the dress, it doesn't have to be increadibly awesome/smooth just enough so the legs don't stick out graphically XP

Accually it's SpecialSEnd, SpecialSStart,SpecialSJump that I'm getting a tad confused about.

Well, I would love to make it look real anyways. It's a pet peeve of mine. Can't make it look too weird either. Shoot I thought the dress had Physics on it T_T oh well. I'll do my best on it =p

Note: oh let me know if you got that Warlock punch Psa part. I'd like to see how it looks in game. It's 120 frames long.
    « Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 11:58:45 PM by RydiaFromFF2 » Logged

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: August 08, 2010, 12:45:55 AM »

Hmm.. I want to ask you but i'm not sure..

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: August 08, 2010, 12:46:26 AM »

Have at it. Why I made this =p

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: August 08, 2010, 03:30:57 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDEgeBKLBYk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDEgeBKLBYk</a>

Done

http://www.mediafire.com/?mzf128n872hoccj
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 03:42:45 AM by RydiaFromFF2 » Logged

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: August 08, 2010, 04:55:18 AM »

There is a way
    to make toad not apear just open the motion etc in brawlbox no model and look for a model in there call kinopo or something like that its toad just go in and set his scale to 0 for those animations

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2010, 08:08:58 AM »

There is a way
    to make toad not apear just open the motion etc in brawlbox no model and look for a model in there call kinopo or something like that its toad just go in and set his scale to 0 for those animations

Isn't Toad an artical of peaches though? I've managed to do warlock punch without her making toad appear just by removing all her stuff in the special N and replacing it with that.

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: August 08, 2010, 02:00:29 PM »

Could I get a copy of it? Kinda wonder how it really turned out.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2010, 02:32:24 PM »

Could I get a copy of it? Kinda wonder how it really turned out.
    Hehe maybe as soon as I finish working on my sonic project :3 a true dark sonic for once XP and not some lame texture >_>

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 56
    Print
    Jump to: