Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 08, 2010, 02:08:58 PM
Quote from: X_funtaztic_X on August 08, 2010, 10:55:18 AM
There is a way
to make toad not apear just open the motion etc in brawlbox no model and look for a model in there call kinopo or something like that its toad just go in and set his scale to 0 for those animations

Isn't Toad an artical of peaches though? I've managed to do warlock punch without her making toad appear just by removing all her stuff in the special N and replacing it with that.

or you could've just deleted the codes "generate" article and set article action.... your way works too though i guess....

lame I am currious about the general effect with ppeach..

Also sorry about having the topic in the wrong place. figured on topic woulda bven a better choise.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Okay I was wondering, can you make animations from scratch? Just wondering. ^_^" Heheh..

course, though, depending on the complexity may take a while to get som'in even remotely started.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



August 09, 2010, 05:44:12 AM #19 Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 06:09:22 AM by xZedkiel
I was thinking maybe, if you would, try to make Mephiles' walk when he first formed from Shadow's shadow? the one where he looks all creepy and soulless. In case you don't know what i'm talking about, here this'll help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGqGr9nIINs

I forgot to through in one thing, you're gonna need this.
http://www.mediafire.com/?2c6eyv1sus3997s

oooh an open animater, nice.

culd i get an animation of Ike performing

-Fox's Neutral B
-Falco's Down Throw

thnx ^^


Married Mai Self nvm

August 09, 2010, 06:35:20 AM #21 Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 06:39:46 AM by Aafyre
Do you think you could give Donkey Kong his roll for his running attack like he does in the original Donkey Kong Country? If you haven't played that game, he does it at around 0:56 in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wd9iikfkk8&feature=related

For a separate request, It would also be great if you could give Donkey Kong a standing animation of a humanoid character like Marth or Ike (whatever looks good on him so his arms aren't in his body and he's standing straight up) and Ganondorf's running animation? I'm thinking about making a Battletoad vertex over Donkey Kong and that would help a lot.

August 09, 2010, 11:39:46 AM #22 Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 11:42:50 AM by RydiaFromFF2
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 09, 2010, 05:44:12 AM
I was thinking maybe, if you would, try to make Mephiles' walk when he first formed from Shadow's shadow? the one where he looks all creepy and soulless. In case you don't know what i'm talking about, here this'll help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGqGr9nIINs

I forgot to through in one thing, you're gonna need this.
http://www.mediafire.com/?2c6eyv1sus3997s

Just the walk? sounds easy, though may have snapping issues with the head. I'll add to the Que. I did just get an Idea. I'll poke about the sonic file before I try this, but What about it as an entrance?

Quote from: flammable on August 09, 2010, 06:30:37 AM
oooh an open animater, nice.

culd i get an animation of Ike performing

-Fox's Neutral B
-Falco's Down Throw

thnx ^^

Interesting. I can get Ike looking like he's shooting them, but outside that, i can't make him draw any sort of gun, or even litterally fire a gun. I'll think about these laters.
Quote from: Aafyre on August 09, 2010, 06:35:20 AM
Do you think you could give Donkey Kong his roll for his running attack like he does in the original Donkey Kong Country? If you haven't played that game, he does it at around 0:56 in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wd9iikfkk8&feature=related

For a separate request, It would also be great if you could give Donkey Kong a standing animation of a humanoid character like Marth or Ike (whatever looks good on him so his arms aren't in his body and he's standing straight up) and Ganondorf's running animation? I'm thinking about making a Battletoad vertex over Donkey Kong and that would help a lot.

I have. I can still use the referance. Thank you. That's really easy, though unless you changes the psa, I'll have to find when he hits the player for the timing. Unless you plan on letting me extend the animation a smidge. Added.
The Human walk.. I don't know. I'll think abuot that one..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: flammable on August 09, 2010, 06:30:37 AM
oooh an open animater, nice.

culd i get an animation of Ike performing

-Fox's Neutral B
-Falco's Down Throw

thnx ^^

That's easy. I can take this request off your hands if you don't mind Rydia.

You can extend the animation if you want if it will make the move look better. As for the standing, walking, and running animations, I think those sound easy enough for me to try myself (I've never done any PSA stuff, but it shouldn't be hard to just swap those animations right?)

As an entrance, I thought rise from the floor, but as a very slow walk I think that would fit him. Though it's a good idea ^.^

Quote from: songeflemy on August 09, 2010, 12:58:57 PM
Quote from: flammable on August 09, 2010, 06:30:37 AM
oooh an open animater, nice.

culd i get an animation of Ike performing

-Fox's Neutral B
-Falco's Down Throw

thnx ^^

That's easy. I can take this request off your hands if you don't mind Rydia.

Thanks. That's fine with me ^_^
Quote from: Aafyre on August 09, 2010, 03:26:24 PM
You can extend the animation if you want if it will make the move look better. As for the standing, walking, and running animations, I think those sound easy enough for me to try myself (I've never done any PSA stuff, but it shouldn't be hard to just swap those animations right?)

The Walk is really just animations. nothing with Psa (cept prob Hight cause of Dk's Bulk would maybe mess up the Hit boxes).

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 09, 2010, 04:04:48 PM
As an entrance, I thought rise from the floor, but as a very slow walk I think that would fit him. Though it's a good idea ^.^

Exactly what I was thinking hoenstly =)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on August 09, 2010, 04:48:17 PM
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 09, 2010, 04:04:48 PM
As an entrance, I thought rise from the floor, but as a very slow walk I think that would fit him. Though it's a good idea ^.^

Exactly what I was thinking hoenstly =)
Lol, so you're gonna make him rise from the floor? lol. And do his walk animation? You only have to do the walk, ^_^

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 09, 2010, 05:27:26 PM
Lol, so you're gonna make him rise from the floor? lol. And do his walk animation? You only have to do the walk, ^_^

if I can pull the Melding from Puddle to stance, it'd be epic in all fronts.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I would love you for the rest of my life :3