Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 10, 2010, 05:20:03 PM
Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on November 10, 2010, 05:13:32 PM
It sounds easy but it's an irritatingly long process if getting all the bones back to thier original size. Like let['s say sonic had 80 bones that needed to be fixed. times that by 3 (X, y, Z value)... that's a lot of fixes. takes me a few hours to do it... that's when I was in the mood to do it. now I've bearly done anything ^_^''

lol no no no, I mean making a new animation from scratch with sonic, just having him imitate the other animations frame for frame, ya know, like the peachy punch :D aside from animating the quills it wouldn't take that long would it?
Only thing custom on the Peachy punch was the dress and head.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



OP updated with new Rudio footage.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



November 18, 2010, 02:45:09 AM #137 Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 02:49:07 AM by NaruZeldaMaster
lol booger flick

EDIT:

I have some ideas for his animations XP

Win 1: he does the thriller
Up Taunt: He mocks luigi by 'acting' scared then falling over laughing.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 18, 2010, 02:45:09 AM
lol booger flick

EDIT:

I have some ideas for his animations XP

Win 1: he does the thriller
Up Taunt: He mocks luigi by 'acting' scared then falling over laughing.

I dono thriller, but I could use that as a taunt. I do need to replace one of em.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on November 18, 2010, 03:04:54 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 18, 2010, 02:45:09 AM
lol booger flick

EDIT:

I have some ideas for his animations XP

Win 1: he does the thriller
Up Taunt: He mocks luigi by 'acting' scared then falling over laughing.

I dono thriller, but I could use that as a taunt. I do need to replace one of em.

Yeah, for the side taunt he could maybe do the moon walk? lol

Also, trying out the new brawlbox to make some animations for dark sonic :D

nah that ain't rude.  I'll think of som'in honestly.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Nice to see that you're back "with new vigor." Keep up the great animating! =)

OP updated x2. The fireball needs to be fixed though
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Ahaha fireball fart XD
Are you gonna have him do the 'quick' thriller as his up taunt? :D
For his side taunt he could act like he's taking a piss xD
Also, would be more fitting to make the fireball green.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 18, 2010, 11:34:43 AM
Ahaha fireball fart XD
Are you gonna have him do the 'quick' thriller as his up taunt? :D
For his side taunt he could act like he's taking a piss xD
Also, would be more fitting to make the fireball green.
I like the piss idea. Other then that Rudio's my project =p i can't use Luigi's fireball (more lke color swap it) unless there was a way to modify Articles, since the fireball is an article.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on November 18, 2010, 11:36:24 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 18, 2010, 11:34:43 AM
Ahaha fireball fart XD
Are you gonna have him do the 'quick' thriller as his up taunt? :D
For his side taunt he could act like he's taking a piss xD
Also, would be more fitting to make the fireball green.
I like the piss idea. Other then that Rudio's my project =p i can't use Luigi's fireball (more lke color swap it) unless there was a way to modify Articles, since the fireball is an article.

Couldn't you open up the artical's textures and texture swap it? :s

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 18, 2010, 11:42:43 PM
Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on November 18, 2010, 11:36:24 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 18, 2010, 11:34:43 AM
Ahaha fireball fart XD
Are you gonna have him do the 'quick' thriller as his up taunt? :D
For his side taunt he could act like he's taking a piss xD
Also, would be more fitting to make the fireball green.
I like the piss idea. Other then that Rudio's my project =p i can't use Luigi's fireball (more lke color swap it) unless there was a way to modify Articles, since the fireball is an article.

Couldn't you open up the artical's textures and texture swap it? :s
You're welcome to do that fer me. I can't do that.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



OP updated with new Rudio footage.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



My opinion: make Rudio bend over more when he does the Fireball animation, doing something similar to Wario when he does the Wario Waft.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302