Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kit Ballard on April 05, 2011, 09:36:16 AM
If you ever wondered how I do these animations, here's your chance =) I made a Hi-Speed Video of me building a brand new Final Smash animation (FinalS, or Start). it's not very long in the animation part, but it took me about 30 mins. The Video's Hi-Speed shortened it down to a manageable 9 mins. So sit back, and enjoy how I make a Brawl Animation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-S1pwuUZRk

Amazing, I'll take my time to watch it and learn to animate myself!

i used fraps to record it so the "black bars" at the sides where the hard coded numbers and what not are at was not intentional.  If I was able too I'd would of recorded the whole window but I don't have one of those kinda recorders.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I'll take my time this Friday to analize this video and a few others, I hope it really helps me at making my own animations.

Added a Move set of what I got planned, and what's already done.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



April 07, 2011, 10:52:11 AM #259 Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 10:53:57 AM by Kit Ballard
Figured I sat on this long enough. Let you guys try it out. remember there's not much done still but Please enjoy what is made. I will be working on her more in the next few days. Hollow, if you can, I rreeaallyy need you in a live chat so I can talk to you. I got some animation questions ontop of some Psa help if you're willing to do so.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Pretty dang well done Kit! Can't wait to see how this turns out, you can never have enough FF7 PSA's. :3

Um, you do realize that my earlier comment was only me sarcastically saying I have no idea who the hell Tifa is right? =_=;

If you're willing to understand that, I might be willing to try this out and give that "actual feedback" you were talking about :l

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 07, 2011, 11:54:26 PM
Um, you do realize that my earlier comment was only me sarcastically saying I have no idea who the hell Tifa is right? =_=;

If you're willing to understand that, I might be willing to try this out and give that "actual feedback" you were talking about :l

1: didn't mean yuo had to insult the charactor. If you don't know who it is, don't be an ass. Already told you to bugger off because of that additude, I still hold by it.

2:I don't care. Wasn't looking for "reviews" anyways. Part of the release was cause I didn't want to hold Aafyre's Tifa model back anylonger then I've already had too. The other part I wanted people to try it out cause Still shots and my Videos pale in comparisen to live gameplay.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on April 08, 2011, 03:53:06 AM
1: didn't mean yuo had to insult the charactor. If you don't know who it is, don't be an ass. Already told you to bugger off because of that additude, I still hold by it.

2:I don't care. Wasn't looking for "reviews" anyways. Part of the release was cause I didn't want to hold Aafyre's Tifa model back anylonger then I've already had too. The other part I wanted people to try it out cause Still shots and my Videos pale in comparisen to live gameplay.

I'll try these animations you made in a second. I hope they look as good as they look here in game  :)

@Naru: In MOST of the topics you do post, people seem to "misunderstand" you and consider you an @ss, why's that? Why don't you just give up writting comments like those and actually ASK what you wanted and avoid insulting words? Because really, on the internet, sarcasm can't be distinguished.

Quote from: Wolfric on April 08, 2011, 03:58:17 AM
I'll try these animations you made in a second. I hope they look as good as they look here in game  :)

I did forget to note that Her ThrowHi DOESN'T do the HitLag with every char. Unknown problem (unless hollow or some other pro knows it). I do know the HitLag does work with Capt Falcon. Oh can someone let me know about the UP-B? I wanna know if I did fix the problem (also the Catch)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on April 08, 2011, 04:03:21 AM
I did forget to note that Her ThrowHi DOESN'T do the HitLag with every char. Unknown problem (unless hollow or some other pro knows it). I do know the HitLag does work with Capt Falcon. Oh can someone let me know about the UP-B? I wanna know if I did fix the problem (also the Catch)

Which was the problem with the Up B? (I'm turning on my Wii to test these)

I will be honest on a few animations: it looks like you're trying to mimic the actual movements she makes while attack in FFVII (I've watched a video compiling all the Limit Bursts, so I know quite a bit how they look).

Is that your intention?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Great PSA Kit, but sadly as you maybe tough the Up-B freezes and the catch doesn't work, but still it looks great.

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 08, 2011, 04:20:02 AM
I will be honest on a few animations: it looks like you're trying to mimic the actual movements she makes while attack in FFVII (I've watched a video compiling all the Limit Bursts, so I know quite a bit how they look).

Is that your intention?
Yep.
Quote from: felixsrg on April 08, 2011, 04:51:30 AM
Great PSA Kit, but sadly as you maybe tough the Up-B freezes and the catch doesn't work, but still it looks great.
Yeah. Already fixing those and making a "fixed" upload.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on April 08, 2011, 04:59:42 AM
Yep.Yeah. Already fixing those and making a "fixed" upload.

Noted then. This will be interesting when completed, to be sure.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302