Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thanks for the info guys. Tifa's just a huge mess and I'll admit that. Alot of it's from pure lazyness and sheer will of "I've got to get RID of this"... or just a general "[censored] it.. I can't think of anything"... If anyone would like to revamp her, they got my permission cause I honestly don't want to return to Tifa. It took way too long to make and I've learn much more then i did back then so I'm going to apply this new knowlage to Kit and others that I may also do.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Mine!!!

I'm revampin it!
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

All projects have ended due to discontent of Brawlbox 0.66 and it's drone of zombie followers.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Lady Ӄatherine ßallarɖ on April 10, 2012, 04:01:08 AM
All projects have ended due to discontent of Brawlbox 0.66 and it's drone of zombie followers.

Um...Explain this?

Cause I still use 0.65b. Mind telling me WTF you're talking about?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 10, 2012, 04:07:11 AM
Um...Explain this?

Cause I still use 0.65b. Mind telling me WTF you're talking about?
all ill say is that she doesnt like the model viewer layout in brawlbox 0.66... i just dont kno y she doesnt want to stick with 65c, and just use the new 1 for srt0 fixes...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on April 10, 2012, 04:10:11 AM
all ill say is that she doesnt like the model viewer layout in brawlbox 0.66... i just dont kno y she doesnt want to stick with 65c, and just use the new 1 for srt0 fixes...

Well, I have to admit. New layout will take some getting used to.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 10, 2012, 04:18:37 AM
Well, I have to admit. New layout will take some getting used to.
that IS true... but im already getting used to it as some ppl already r... ur just gonna have to adapt to changes and stuff... besides u could still zoom in and do ur animating, its not that hard to do... =/
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Lady Ӄatherine ßallarɖ on April 10, 2012, 04:01:08 AM
All projects have ended due to discontent of Brawlbox 0.66 and it's drone of zombie followers.

Kit, I am disappointed in you. Your animations are top notch and you shouldn't just stop because another version of Brawlbox came out. :/

Quote from: Nico on April 10, 2012, 04:35:45 AM
Kit, I am disappointed in you. Your animations are top notch and you shouldn't just stop because another version of Brawlbox came out. :/

Excuse me while I leave before the possible [censored] storm hits in the morning. :srs:

*Makes his exit!*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

.66 came  out?

*goes to look for a download*

And yeah... don't quit. Discontent for the new brawlbox doesn't mean you can't use the old one o.o
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Eh... honestly after my fire cooled a bit this is a wiser choise in my own behalf... if I honestly WANT to be good at animating, I'll have to get off of this "[censored]ty" (no offence) program and get into the real deal: Maya. If I can't make it in the real world of animations, then what the hell have I been doing? I consider this an eye opener and som'in that I HAVE to do inorder to advance in my life as som'in I want to do. I can't very well try to goto an Animation Collage and say "Maya? Nope... I know how to animate in BrawlBox"... yeah won't look good. Look it's been a great trip and a fun learning experiance, specially since I found som'in I didn't even know I had. I am truely departing from Brawl and moving onto som'in grander. I HAVE to do this... Brawl feels like I'm being held back... like I'm missing som'in... like this isn't real skill.. just some random Fluke. I need this. *whipes a few tears away* Excuse me...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Wait... gimme your Tifa stuff first T_T
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 10, 2012, 04:46:00 AM
Wait... gimme your Tifa stuff first T_T
it's in the vault :srs:
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Ok...

I'm sad to see you go... But if thats what you wanna do, far be it from me or anyone else to convince you otherwise.

Your animations may not have been the best, but from the progress I saw from Tifa to Kit, you improved a [censored] ton. And I enjoyed keeping track of your work. I'm still gonna watch your Deviantart page for portal updates cause they are funny, and for god sakes don't drop the Final Fantasy brawl thing you were gonna do. My heart wouldn't be able to take it...

But if you'e moving on to bigger and better things, I wish you luck. :)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 10, 2012, 04:55:43 AM
Ok...

I'm sad to see you go... But if thats what you wanna do, far be it from me or anyone else to convince you otherwise.

Your animations may not have been the best, but from the progress I saw from Tifa to Kit, you improved a [censored] ton. And I enjoyed keeping track of your work. I'm still gonna watch your Deviantart page for portal updates cause they are funny, and for god sakes don't drop the Final Fantasy brawl thing you were gonna do. My heart wouldn't be able to take it...

But if you'e moving on to bigger and better things, I wish you luck. :)
FF:B was brawlBox.  =p
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!