Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Quote from: GameWatching on August 20, 2010, 02:56:46 PM
o.o

huh...

sorry didn't notice !
It's okay.

The faces changes are very subtle and you probably can't notice them unless you really look at them side by side.

He looks more like a Kid to me, his eyes are not as, what's the word? Uhm..Sexy?

And well, it's just overall not as feminine.

Quote from: Gigan X3 on August 20, 2010, 08:16:22 PM
He looks more like a Kid to me, his eyes are not as, what's the word? Uhm..Sexy?

And well, it's just overall not as feminine.

Are you calling roy gay?JK
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


"No one man should have all that power." - Kanye West.

Alright enough off topic, well I already told you on the blog, great job on Roy!

Okay, I'm SO sorry for reporting your Viewtiful Joe. I didn't read the blog post until just now. I was unaware that the FitMotionEtc only affected the one costume. My apologies, again.





Damn much better man. I have never played that game but I know what Travis looks like and it's damn close.

You should make his legs thicker though.

That Travis is MUCH better.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Travis looks VERY promising and much improved, I'm very excited for this.

sexy travis touchdown preview the orignal was one of my favorite of your hacks but this just shatters it.
nice job man.


Dood! Your making hacks of all mah favorite games :O
...i think i love you...

Looking forward to getting my hands on travis! :)
keep it up