Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Henry is pretty GOOOD  ;D. Awesome BeyondYou is awesome .


Beyondyou could you PLEASE get together with Sanitys Theif so you guys can make his Morrigan's animations work on ONE SLOT? I love his Morrigan but it's ruining the rest of my Zeldas.

You made that awesome one-slot View Joe, so since Sanitys Theif's Morrigan animations pretty much take over EVERY ZELDA, could you maybe find a way to one-slot the Morrigan animations of his? Of course permission and everything would have to be asked.

August 29, 2010, 05:56:11 PM #93 Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 08:45:10 PM by hypermetalsonic
wow, it didnt take you long to make a Henry :)
looks sweet so far

...oh wow.. you werent kidding about the "cool down" o_o"


heh, once you get done with this, Someone should get to work on creating a NMH stage? :P
Like the parking lot of the No More Heroes motel? Should be a flat plane type of stage (like mario kart stage)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: hypermetalsonic on August 29, 2010, 05:56:11 PM
wow, it didnt take you long to make a Henry :)
looks sweet so far

...oh wow.. you werent kidding about the "cool down" o_o"


heh, once you get done with this, Someone should get to work on creating a NMH stage? :P
Like the parking lot of the No More Heroes motel? Should be a flat plane type of stage (like mario kart stage)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I was actually thinking the exact same thing as I was testing Henry. I was Brawlin' against my Travis and I was like "We need a No More Heroes stage." Motel No More Heroes' parking lot would be perfect.

I would make it if I hadn't all my patience for making stages.

Also thanks for your comments on Henry guys. He's almost done, just needs some texture and vertex tweaking.

Quote from: Gamez1985 on August 29, 2010, 04:27:43 PM
Beyondyou could you PLEASE get together with Sanitys Theif so you guys can make his Morrigan's animations work on ONE SLOT? I love his Morrigan but it's ruining the rest of my Zeldas.

You made that awesome one-slot View Joe, so since Sanitys Theif's Morrigan animations pretty much take over EVERY ZELDA, could you maybe find a way to one-slot the Morrigan animations of his? Of course permission and everything would have to be asked.

Viewtiful Joe required reanimating one bone in every animation, which was tedious enough. What you're asking is probably possible but would require MUCH more work because it requires more bone animations and... more time. Being bored.

That's why I still haven't finished the one for Roy, because well it's really boring to do. Sorry man, but I don't feel up to it.


Quote from: Uncle0wnage on August 29, 2010, 09:58:38 PM
I could try the stage, if you guys want.

I want. >_>

But yeah, if you could give it a try man, that'd be great. No pressure or anything, it's up to you.

I would also like a NMH stage. I tried retexturing Robz's KC:MM city into Santa Destroy. Was looking pretty good except I can't find any reference pics for the buildings and I'm not the best at making textures from scratch.

EDIT: Just saw Henry. Amazing as always Beyond You

Small progress update on Henry. Just some vertex and texture tweaks.

I've never played no more heros but I looked up to see how he looks ingame and Henry looks great so far.
Great job as always beyondyou
can't wait to see what you decide to make next.


ok, I began working on the stage and it is coming along pretty good. I have the basic model placement and I am working on very rough textures to base better ones off of. The stage is the motel, you fight on the pavement, on the balcony, and on the roof. The pavement is solid, half of the balcony is solid, other half fall through, and the entire roof is fall through. the stairs are a solid ramp that juts up at an angle, leveling off with the balcony, and continuing to the edge. The sides of the motel are drop offs, so you can cling onto it. The pavement will also have ledges, and pits on either side, so it is not a walk off stage. progress pics maybe tomorrow.... ;)

Quote from: Uncle0wnage on August 31, 2010, 02:49:22 AM
ok, I began working on the stage and it is coming along pretty good. I have the basic model placement and I am working on very rough textures to base better ones off of. The stage is the motel, you fight on the pavement, on the balcony, and on the roof. The pavement is solid, half of the balcony is solid, other half fall through, and the entire roof is fall through. the stairs are a solid ramp that juts up at an angle, leveling off with the balcony, and continuing to the edge. The sides of the motel are drop offs, so you can cling onto it. The pavement will also have ledges, and pits on either side, so it is not a walk off stage. progress pics maybe tomorrow.... ;)

Sounds NICE. Glad you didn't make it just another walk-off stage man, I have enough of those. Can't wait to see how it looks. ;D

I have never heard of No More Heroes until BeyondYou made his hacks...
They look EPIC!
*searches on Google* :P