Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: BeyondYou on September 03, 2010, 07:38:44 PM
On second thought, I just spent the last hour or so working on it and I'm bored already, so basically Pikmin Trainer isn't going to happen just yet. If a hack can't hold my attention for a long period of time, I lose interest. So yea.

Imma make something else instead. Maybe something new...

ooo a myysssterry project! :af:

ps. maybe after that and pikmin trainer you could do Roy v3. (unless thats gonna be project z aka LAST PROJECT YOU EVER DO!

why not make a flying monkey from wizard of oz or a shyguy. these are just suggestions.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The Henry texture looks great, I'm having trouble thinking of what improvements it still needs.

And now that I think about it, I'm surprised I didn't see a picture like this in the Travis blog post:


Also, still waiting for anything about that hotel level :V

Good work BY your Travis is amazing
but any news on motionetc for roy?

I hope you make something great man,and also BeyondYou can you link me to that 1 slot paper mario please because I accidentally deleted the motionect.pac.You can send me a PM if you want.

so what's next Beyond? u have already amazed with another sexy hack. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: Flannel on September 03, 2010, 09:46:43 PM
The Henry texture looks great, I'm having trouble thinking of what improvements it still needs.

And now that I think about it, I'm surprised I didn't see a picture like this in the Travis blog post:
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u160/falanalanel/al_100903_14401binout.jpg

Also, still waiting for anything about that hotel level :V
xD

That's epic man. What were you doing to get him to pose like that? Maybe because I was using the Cloud moveset. >_>

Quote from: renkaken on September 04, 2010, 02:34:53 AM
Good work BY your Travis is amazing
but any news on motionetc for roy?
I'm still working on it, I know I said I was going to make one and I am. I usually do a group of animations here and there, I'm like 66% done with it.

Quote from: joem3693 on September 04, 2010, 04:08:54 AM
I hope you make something great man,and also BeyondYou can you link me to that 1 slot paper mario please because I accidentally deleted the motionect.pac.You can send me a PM if you want.

Sure man. ;D

Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 04, 2010, 05:31:15 AM
so what's next Beyond? u have already amazed with another sexy hack. :P

I've been planning to make Mickey for the longest now and at the moment it seems like that's the idea Imma make. Unless I get some other idea.



.9 too is almost finished just have to fix some things in cliff animations

Quote from: BeyondYou on September 04, 2010, 04:46:26 PM

That's epic man. What were you doing to get him to pose like that? Maybe because I was using the Cloud moveset. >_>

Heh, thanks.  It's just Ike's U-Taunt.

the stage is out in the vault if you guys want it, and BTW HOLY MOTHER of AWESOMENESS!!!! I LOVE THAT HENRY!!!

Quote from: Uncle0wnage on September 06, 2010, 06:23:09 PM
the stage is out in the vault if you guys want it, and BTW HOLY MOTHER of AWESOMENESS!!!! I LOVE THAT HENRY!!!
I saw the stage man. NICE. :af:

Also, for those wanting to see what I'm working on, a preview is up. 2 hours of work.

*looks at preview*

Oh..... my....... BeyondYou......
Epic Mickey? You sir, are epic.