Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 13, 2010, 01:54:41 AM
I think mikey is going to be in the blog
Thanks. ;D

Also, I'm part of KC. So everything I make goes on the blog. >.>

MICKEY LOOKS AWESOMELY LEGIT!!! BeyondYou, you are officially my favorite vertex hacker of all time. :D

^ My Wii Gamer Card

great vertex man its starting to look quite accurate,now his head just needs to look more "mickey" like and it will be perfect.

Quote from: BeyondYou on September 13, 2010, 01:56:53 AM
Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 13, 2010, 01:54:41 AM
I think mikey is going to be in the blog
Thanks. ;D

Also, I'm part of KC. So everything I make goes on the blog. >.>


oh. I did not know that. what made you want to make mickey
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 13, 2010, 03:48:26 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on September 13, 2010, 01:56:53 AM
Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 13, 2010, 01:54:41 AM
I think mikey is going to be in the blog
Thanks. ;D

Also, I'm part of KC. So everything I make goes on the blog. >.>


oh. I did not know that. what made you want to make mickey

I just thought it would be an epic idea, plus I wanted to edit someone new and I never did a Mario hack. So yea.

did you give up on majoras mask v2 or did you just put it aside?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 13, 2010, 04:29:19 AM
did you give up on majoras mask v2 or did you just put it aside?


I plan on revamping it eventually.

Quote from: BeyondYou on September 13, 2010, 03:52:12 AM
I just thought it would be an epic idea, plus I wanted to edit someone new and I never did a Mario hack. So yea.
fingers crossed for an epic mickey version still, hoping that was you cleverly dropping subtle hints   :>.>:
---
First of all, I wanted to say I'm a big fan of your hacks, and you do some pretty great work overall.  Just wanted to show these comparison pics, and you'll see why I think that this is still one of the least accurate of your hacks.  The only thing I like less is probably you're Ray MKII model port, which should really be redone as is, he's a floating mess currently. 

using these images for reference:

of your hack-
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/3271/goku2i.png
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6387/al10091014441binout.jpg
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2882/al1009101644binout.jpg
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1372/al1009092322binout.jpg
of the character-
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/4/44991-7104-52045-1-dragon-ball_super.jpg
http://fortressboy.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/kidgoku_2.jpg
http://myagora.net/dbz/album_cover.jpg
http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/bestselling-comics-2007/3332-1.jpg


I think it is a fairly dramatic vertex, and it's a step in the right direction, but it doesn't live up to the character, and it doesn't live up to your previous quality.  You're a good artist and you've made many great hacks before, I just don't think this looks as good.

I can't wait to see Mickey though, one of the characters still endeared to me from my childhood.  :)  Hope it turns out well!




Quote from: GameWatching on September 13, 2010, 06:44:41 PM
remember that mickey have 4 fingers !

poor mario...
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


AWESUM!!! MICKEY!!!

the only thing i so can't wait for is well the keyblade =D
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: joem3693 on September 13, 2010, 05:15:45 PM
you obviously dont know hat your talking about.

It's obvious that he does, stop. It's his opinion, it's a constructive opinion, so leave him be.

Mickey is coming along well, I see. Just need to smooth out the surface and a few more things, and he is good to go.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

you did a heck of a lot of vertexing on mario!
looks awesome so far, great job

September 14, 2010, 02:10:20 AM #194 Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 11:46:00 PM by milliondollarmistake
is he going to have a tail? I ask this because I don't see one in the preview
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.