Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
wow dantae looks great beyondyou :D
that and skull kid are probably your best vertexs and textures yet.

Quote from: Ninka on September 24, 2010, 09:39:38 PM
wow dantae looks great beyondyou :D
that and skull kid are probably your best vertexs and textures yet.


Thanks. I feel like I'm gettin better with every hack I make. And yea Dante and Skull Kid are my best hacks yet, in my opinion. ;D

Can't wait for Skull Kid :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


did you find out how to make the lantern?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This dante revamp is rockin!! xD
Makes me wish there was a Lady hack for ZZS >_> (coughcoughwinkwink)

Can't wait for you to finsih :)
Your work really is Beyond me

Skull Kid Released...


Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 25, 2010, 04:26:22 AM
did you find out how to make the lantern?
No lantern and flute this time around. I'll have those added later. Sorry... =_=

Quote from: hypermetalsonic on September 25, 2010, 04:36:24 AM
This dante revamp is rockin!! xD
Makes me wish there was a Lady hack for ZZS >_> (coughcoughwinkwink)

Can't wait for you to finsih :)
Your work really is Beyond me

xD Thanks man



That skull kid is looking pretty great, man. Good job.


Both look great. But why are your screenshots always color reduced? It doesn't matter much, but it always kills things like their face textures.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: Pik on September 26, 2010, 03:09:47 AM
Both look great. But why are your screenshots always color reduced? It doesn't matter much, but it always kills things like their face textures.
They aren't reduced. >_> My computer is running in high color instead of true color. And thanks. ;D

Quote from: Wolfric on September 26, 2010, 03:24:40 AM
Great work so far BeyondYou. o_o
Thanks man. ;D

how come you didn't add the beak to skull kid? doesn't really mater, it would have been a nice touch, thats all...

Love Dante Beyond, I still think MK desperately needs a revamp though...
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 26, 2010, 03:46:03 AM
I still think MK desperately needs a revamp though...

WHY?! Its amazing already! I mean sure a revamp is always nice, but DESPERATELY needs a revamp?? You really think it's that bad? You're crazy.

BeyondYou I love all your vertexes man theyre BeyondThisEarth

Me and my bro are definetly gonna do a Vergil vs Dante battle :D
Do you think it would be possible to port Skull Kid over to Lucas or Ness?

what I mean is he could use a revamp because his limbs aren't touching each other and there are some glitches like, doesn't stand completely on the ground, shoots lasers out of its feet and picks up items with its feet. (although I don't think the last one is fixable) I'm sure a touch of beyond can make things right. besides, he's revamping  bunch of stuff that was already awesome, why not do this one?

when..III ddoooowwnnnllooaaadddeeeeddd iiiittt,,, iiittt mmmmaaadddeee mmmyyyy wiii slllooowww ttthhheennn ittt bbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttttttt *wii freezes*

but that might not be your hack, probably the way I added it I guess, although it could also be the fact that I got a new SD card, filled up the old one.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.