Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

*crosses fingers hoping next vertex hack is zero v2
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Fantastic work as always Beyond!  Finally I'm putting your great Viewtiful Joe model to use!  PSA is (for real this time) in progress :af2:


Quote from: joem3693 on October 02, 2010, 01:23:53 AM
so what do you plan to work on next after vergil?


After Vergil, I was thinking about making Crono from Chrono Trigge or Zant from Twilight Princess.

Quote from: BeyondYou on October 02, 2010, 04:57:24 PM
After Vergil, I was thinking about making Crono from Chrono Trigge or Zant from Twilight Princess.

I think either of those would be great.

I think Zant would be total win! It would be a cool battle, majora and zant join forces to take down link.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Who would Zant go over? ..ganondorf?
Guess Crono would be another Ike vertex

I think Zant would go great with zelda.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


the both of those sound great man,it would be interesting to see who the both of them would go over  ;D

I would LOVE Zant.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I would love Chrono
but over who is it going to be?

Quote from: milliondollarmistake on October 02, 2010, 05:14:37 PM
I think Zant would be total win! It would be a cool battle, majora and zant join forces to take down link.

If he does a zant I call first dibs on the psa XP

Quote from: BeyondYou on October 02, 2010, 04:57:24 PM
Quote from: joem3693 on October 02, 2010, 01:23:53 AM
so what do you plan to work on next after vergil?


After Vergil, I was thinking about making Crono from Chrono Trigge or Zant from Twilight Princess.


OH GOD YES TO BOTH OF THESE!!!
esspecially crono since hes such a cool character.

damnit im really hoping for zero v2
or at least bugfixes
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.