Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Raining inside a cavern. :>.>palm:




















Besides that, it looks very good.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on October 09, 2010, 02:39:11 PM
Raining inside a cavern. :>.>palm:

Besides that, it looks very good.
>_>

Theres a hole. In the ceiling.  :>.>palm:

lol okay  r)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Just started Crono. >.> I know I said I was gonna do Zant next but I think Crono would be more timely....

Also, expect an update on Viewtiful Joe sometime today. That is all.


Wow. I was gonna make Crono, but I'm sure you'll have it done well enough.

By the way, I hope some skilled people don't give up on making him because you did it first.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


crono looks great so far :D
just a question but are you going to revamp the texture as well?

Oh, shiny Crono.

His hair reminds me of Goku but since we're talking about Crono here that is a good thing.

*looks at texture*

*is sad*

Quote from: Ninka on October 11, 2010, 06:28:34 AM
crono looks great so far :D
just a question but are you going to revamp the texture as well?


I didn't even start the texture yet. >.> That's just the texture from the Crono that was already on the vault. Just giving you guys an idea of what it'll look like. It's all vertex work right now.

This is looking great BY! He's improving a lot since the first preview, and even that one was good :P

If possible, this could be a bit more Dragon Ball-esque. Maybe a one slot motion to go along with him as well.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I knew that was the older crono texture I was just wondering if you were going to make a new one.
Also the new hair looks very nice i'm loving crono so far :D

Man, Crono is looking AWESOME! I can't wait for him to be done. o_o

Cool Crono :P
Ike getting DBZ eyes will be sweet xD

That Crono is looking great!  You seem to make these vertexes pretty fast.  On average how long do they take you?