Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
It is on falco. If you read the picture somewhere it says "Falco 00".
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Man everything you do goes straight into my SD card.

Zant looks amazing!  Who exactly is it over?  It's hard to distinguish because it looks so good o.o


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on October 20, 2010, 08:40:51 AM
>_> It says in the picture... FitFalco00

Ah ok.  I'm unobservant :P  But woah still that looks NOTHING like Falco

:patrick:

Quote from: StarWaffle on October 20, 2010, 05:58:29 AM
Do you have wifi yet?


Sadly. No. And I don't think anytime soon. : /

And thanks everyone.  :af:

Zant's lookin' gooood.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Zant looks good.
With him and my Eggman, LenSho will be really satisfied :P

DIBS ON THE PSA :3 (if it's over someone who's easy to psa with xD)

He's over Falco, if Beyond didn't chose another character before starting this.

I'm not too excited about Zant due to the fact that I've never played Twilight Princess, but I know who he is and what he looks like, so good job man.


Oh my god is freaking zant
OH MY GOD
BeyondYou
That looks amazing

Quote from: BeyondYou on October 21, 2010, 01:04:26 AM
Almost done.



I hate it when the preview stays on the previous page, so I quoted you.

Holy [censored] that looks good!