Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I've good a pretty cool idea for a vertex after cloud v2 is done
Megaman Volnutt on Pit
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Oh, I got a good idea for you BeyondYou. Why not make Zelgius the Black Knight from Fire Emblem? I got a picture:

Quit hounding him and trying to get him to make your requests already. He's gonna make whatever he wants to make.

Also, guy above, you obviously haven't been around long, as that's been made already on Ganon as a vertex hack.


I like the KH Cloud. It looks great. Can't wait for the release seeing as it's a lot better than the current KH cloud I'm using.
PARTY HARD!!!!



Damn BeyondYou now I can understand why they call you god
That is looking freaking amazing.

Man, KH Cloud is fantastic!  I especially love what you did with his hair.  Awesome job!


Absolutely loving it Beyond, great job. :3 It's almost perfect.

But...Something about the face just looks odd. His eye sockets are larger than usual, much moreso than they need to be, and his face still looks like...Ike's. I'd say that's the only thing Akari's got over yours.

But hey, you got the KH look right, and were the first one to do it. Even figured out the weird texture wrapping on the sword. Plus you're the first person to do Cloud's hair right. XD

So yeah, all in all, great job man. :3


I agree with wave 100%

What are you making next?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow KH Cloud looks great!  I do agree with Wave about the eyes though.  I think they may also need to be darkened a tad around the edges to make it looks a tad more realistic and human.

But otherwise fantastic work as always BY.  I reallly like how you did the hair especially.

 Good job on making the first good Cloud on Ike.
Studying Game Artist.

Quote from: Rog on October 29, 2010, 09:41:37 AM
Good job on making the first good Cloud on Ike.
The first?  There have been loads of good Cloud models @.@ 
Though if you mean the first good and proper KH Cloud then yes I somewhat agree.

Well it's DEFINITELY the first good Kingdom Hearts model. In fact its amazing...