Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Great poll, there are so many good options, but I think I will go with Isaac XD

Dude, Eternal Yoshi is doing Lyn already xD
And Krystal needs a good vertex/psa :(

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 06, 2010, 05:34:27 AM
Dude, Eternal Yoshi is doing Lyn already xD
And Krystal needs a good vertex/psa :(

I believe he's animating the import, rather than Vertexing a Lyndis ;D

Quote from: Wolfric on November 06, 2010, 05:48:09 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 06, 2010, 05:34:27 AM
Dude, Eternal Yoshi is doing Lyn already xD
And Krystal needs a good vertex/psa :(

I believe he's animating the import, rather than Vertexing a Lyndis ;D

Same difference, Lyn = one more sexy chick in a male dominated franchise :D

what ever happened to raiden??  :oshi:
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: milliondollar mistake on November 06, 2010, 08:35:00 AM
what ever happened to raiden??  :oshi:
:facepalm: He's doing it now of course.  He made this poll so that he could know what he would do AFTER Raiden.


Sephiroth is already done by Aafire and he looks perfect.

Quote from: Feanor on November 06, 2010, 02:53:45 PM
Sephiroth is already done by Aafire and he looks perfect.

>_> I know. But there are like ten different Clouds for each of his different appearances.
So why not make the only other version of Sephiroth that there is? It would be awesome.

Mei Lin :D (Avatar the last airbender)
Or Chichi (dragonball lol)

I've actually never heard of a Mei Lin from Avatar


You mean Mai or something?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



I'd be happy with Lyndis, due to my favouritism towards the FE series. However, I voted for Isaac. The Golden Sun series is rather under-represented in Brawl atm, so to me a one slot vertexed Isaac would be of a higher priority.

Not to mention that the English released of Dark Dawn is not too far away. The release would be rather 'timely'.

Quote from: ssj4gohan on November 07, 2010, 08:04:42 AM
I'd be happy with Lyndis, due to my favouritism towards the FE series. However, I voted for Isaac. The Golden Sun series is rather under-represented in Brawl atm, so to me a one slot vertexed Isaac would be of a higher priority.

Not to mention that the English released of Dark Dawn is not too far away. The release would be rather 'timely'.
D: I love and hate polls! They kill hope. XD