Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Gah, ties are horrible. If only both Terra and Lyn could win.

I hope whoever loses of Isaac/Lyn would be put in a future Poll if he decides to make another one D;

Dang thats a tough get...
If I had to give some suggestions I'd say go with either: Nightmare, Ryu, Scizor, or Krystal. It is actually VERY hard to choose between them for me I think those are your best bets though!
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I wish Isaac was winning right now.  GS got shafted in Brawl and it's high time that someone made a really good vertex hack for one of the main characters.  Of course, Lyn would be cool as well, but it really depends on who she goes over.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 08, 2010, 02:11:40 AM
I wish Isaac was winning right now.  GS got shafted in Brawl and it's high time that someone made a really good vertex hack for one of the main characters.  Of course, Lyn would be cool as well, but it really depends on who she goes over.
She should go over Marth D:, she's a Blademaster anyways, and Marth's mmoveset seems pretty accurate to Lyndis', also, it'd be a nice female addition to Marth (I don't actually like any current Female Vertexes Marth has gotten, even that afro girl, I hate it (Not the Vertex, I just hate how those characters look like) Don't hate me for this. <.<

Quote from: Wolfric on November 08, 2010, 02:21:07 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 08, 2010, 02:11:40 AM
I wish Isaac was winning right now.  GS got shafted in Brawl and it's high time that someone made a really good vertex hack for one of the main characters.  Of course, Lyn would be cool as well, but it really depends on who she goes over.
She should go over Marth D:, she's a Blademaster anyways, and Marth's mmoveset seems pretty accurate to Lyndis', also, it'd be a nice female addition to Marth (I don't actually like any current Female Vertexes Marth has gotten, even that afro girl, I hate it (Not the Vertex, I just hate how those characters look like) Don't hate me for this. <.<
Amen to that.  The only problem that I could see would be the ponytail.  Still, Marth is easily the best choice for Lyn.

Quote from: Wolfric on November 08, 2010, 02:21:07 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 08, 2010, 02:11:40 AM
I wish Isaac was winning right now.  GS got shafted in Brawl and it's high time that someone made a really good vertex hack for one of the main characters.  Of course, Lyn would be cool as well, but it really depends on who she goes over.
She should go over Marth D:, she's a Blademaster anyways, and Marth's mmoveset seems pretty accurate to Lyndis', also, it'd be a nice female addition to Marth (I don't actually like any current Female Vertexes Marth has gotten, even that afro girl, I hate it (Not the Vertex, I just hate how those characters look like) Don't hate me for this. <.<

*hates for this* My GOD you're picky. XD

Seriously though, considering her design, she's more likely to be over ZSS than Marth. Marth has a lot of possibilities when it comes to being edited though, so it depends. It could be either of those two.

On the other hand, we could get someone off the wall and random like Link or Zelda. Or worse, Peach. XD


Link is the best base for Lyn. I know it sounds crazy, but ZSS doesn't have much potential for dynamic clothing.  Hat physics, a sword moveset, and a tunic? That works!


Marth wouldn't work out too great.






[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on November 08, 2010, 02:36:29 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on November 08, 2010, 02:21:07 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 08, 2010, 02:11:40 AM
I wish Isaac was winning right now.  GS got shafted in Brawl and it's high time that someone made a really good vertex hack for one of the main characters.  Of course, Lyn would be cool as well, but it really depends on who she goes over.
She should go over Marth D:, she's a Blademaster anyways, and Marth's mmoveset seems pretty accurate to Lyndis', also, it'd be a nice female addition to Marth (I don't actually like any current Female Vertexes Marth has gotten, even that afro girl, I hate it (Not the Vertex, I just hate how those characters look like) Don't hate me for this. <.<

*hates for this* My GOD you're picky. XD

Seriously though, considering her design, she's more likely to be over ZSS than Marth. Marth has a lot of possibilities when it comes to being edited though, so it depends. It could be either of those two.

On the other hand, we could get someone off the wall and random like Link or Zelda. Or worse, Peach. XD

Peach... Don't mention her. D: I just wish she's over Marth, it'd be amazing and we all have to admit it'd be the one that'g go with her, but I do understand your point Wave, but... No Peach D; I just hate her. >.<

*appears out of nowhere*  :af:

Seems like Lyn is in the lead, but I'll keep the poll up until Raiden is released.


Now there seems to be some discussion about who Lyn will/should go over and in my opinion the best options are Marth and Link.

Like Pik said, ZSamus is out of the picture because, as he put it, she "doesn't have much potential for dynamic clothing." Basically trying to put clothes on her skintight form would look stiff. And Peach. No. Just no.  :srs:


On Link, I could pull off the moving ponytail but she'd hold her sword in her left hand and the moveset wouldn't fit as much. On Marth, she'd be stuck with a stiff ponytail but a more suiting moveset imo. Of course the poll isn't over yet and things are subject to change, but just throwing my thoughts out there.

*disappears*

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 02:49:16 AM
*appears out of nowhere*  :af:
Like Pik said, ZSamus is out of the picture because, as he put it, she "doesn't have much potential for dynamic clothing." Basically trying to put clothes on her skintight form would look stiff. And Peach. No. Just no.  :srs:
*disappears*

Yes sir i agree 100%.

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 02:49:16 AM
*disappears*

No come back!

November 08, 2010, 02:54:28 AM #671 Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 02:56:02 AM by Wave Kusanagi
Quote from: Wolfric on November 08, 2010, 02:44:11 AM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on November 08, 2010, 02:36:29 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on November 08, 2010, 02:21:07 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 08, 2010, 02:11:40 AM
I wish Isaac was winning right now.  GS got shafted in Brawl and it's high time that someone made a really good vertex hack for one of the main characters.  Of course, Lyn would be cool as well, but it really depends on who she goes over.
She should go over Marth D:, she's a Blademaster anyways, and Marth's mmoveset seems pretty accurate to Lyndis', also, it'd be a nice female addition to Marth (I don't actually like any current Female Vertexes Marth has gotten, even that afro girl, I hate it (Not the Vertex, I just hate how those characters look like) Don't hate me for this. <.<

*hates for this* My GOD you're picky. XD

Seriously though, considering her design, she's more likely to be over ZSS than Marth. Marth has a lot of possibilities when it comes to being edited though, so it depends. It could be either of those two.

On the other hand, we could get someone off the wall and random like Link or Zelda. Or worse, Peach. XD

Peach... Don't mention her. D: I just wish she's over Marth, it'd be amazing and we all have to admit it'd be the one that'g go with her, but I do understand your point Wave, but... No Peach D; I just hate her. >.<

I'd be happy either way, so it all depends on what Beyond decides. :3 Honestly, I think the other female vertex edits on Marth are great.

And Pik, I definitely disagree with that, if not only for the fact of how much of a pain in the ass Link is to edit in the first place.

If someone intends to do a girl on Link, they had better be able to make a decent Female Link first. XD

But just to clarify this, it seems you're all taking me seriously...Link, Zelda and Peach were just a joke. I wasn't seriously saying that. ¦D


Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 08, 2010, 02:52:47 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 02:49:16 AM
*appears out of nowhere*  :af:
Like Pik said, ZSamus is out of the picture because, as he put it, she "doesn't have much potential for dynamic clothing." Basically trying to put clothes on her skintight form would look stiff. And Peach. No. Just no.  :srs:
*disappears*

Yes sir i agree 100%.

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 02:49:16 AM
*disappears*

No come back!
Lmao

Well, I'll just cross my fingers you decide to do it on Marth, if she wins of course, but I'd like you to have in mind to add the Losers with the highest votes to the next Poll if you ever make one.  :oshi:

How's Raiden doing? Any progress we could see? ._.

Quote from: Wolfric on November 08, 2010, 02:55:43 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 08, 2010, 02:52:47 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 02:49:16 AM
*appears out of nowhere*  :af:
Like Pik said, ZSamus is out of the picture because, as he put it, she "doesn't have much potential for dynamic clothing." Basically trying to put clothes on her skintight form would look stiff. And Peach. No. Just no.  :srs:
*disappears*

Yes sir i agree 100%.

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 02:49:16 AM
*disappears*

No come back!
Lmao

Well, I'll just cross my fingers you decide to do it on Marth, if she wins of course. :D

How's Raiden doing? Any progress we could see? ._.


The vertexing on Raiden is pretty much done. But I haven't started the texture at all and I don't like showing previews without some kind of texture done. I'll hopefully have a preview up in the next couple days.

*sighs*

His head is going to be a b*tch to texture. :oshi:

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 03:00:46 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on November 08, 2010, 02:55:43 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 08, 2010, 02:52:47 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 02:49:16 AM
*appears out of nowhere*  :af:
Like Pik said, ZSamus is out of the picture because, as he put it, she "doesn't have much potential for dynamic clothing." Basically trying to put clothes on her skintight form would look stiff. And Peach. No. Just no.  :srs:
*disappears*

Yes sir i agree 100%.

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 02:49:16 AM
*disappears*

No come back!
Lmao

Well, I'll just cross my fingers you decide to do it on Marth, if she wins of course. :D

How's Raiden doing? Any progress we could see? ._.


The vertexing on Raiden is pretty much done. But I haven't started the texture at all and I don't like showing previews without some kind of texture done. I'll hopefully have a preview up in the next couple days.

*sighs*

His head is going to be a b*tch to texture. :oshi:

Hahah, can't wait to see a Preview!

I'm a noob on this, but I wonder, what take the most time? Vertexing or Terturizing a Vertex?