Question: New....
Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Pages:  1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 540
Author Topic: Beyond? Oh, he moved out.  (Read 1997720 times)
MarmaladePenguin
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #660 on: November 07, 2010, 05:43:15 PM »

Gah, ties are horrible. If only both Terra and Lyn could win.

Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #661 on: November 07, 2010, 06:24:22 PM »

I hope whoever loses of Isaac/Lyn would be put in a future Poll if he decides to make another one D;

Pinutk™
    Extreme Kitten

It's Pinutbutter jelly time!!!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #662 on: November 07, 2010, 07:06:16 PM »

Dang thats a tough get...
    If I had to give some suggestions I'd say go with either: Nightmare, Ryu, Scizor, or Krystal. It is actually VERY hard to choose between them for me I think those are your best bets though!

Please stop by my site!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Victory Badguy
    Slightly Different
    Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #663 on: November 07, 2010, 07:11:40 PM »

I wish Isaac was winning right now.  GS got shafted in Brawl and it's high time that someone made a really good vertex hack for one of the main characters.  Of course, Lyn would be cool as well, but it really depends on who she goes over.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #664 on: November 07, 2010, 07:21:07 PM »

I wish Isaac was winning right now.  GS got shafted in Brawl and it's high time that someone made a really good vertex hack for one of the main characters.  Of course, Lyn would be cool as well, but it really depends on who she goes over.
    She should go over Marth D:, she's a Blademaster anyways, and Marth's mmoveset seems pretty accurate to Lyndis', also, it'd be a nice female addition to Marth (I don't actually like any current Female Vertexes Marth has gotten, even that afro girl, I hate it (Not the Vertex, I just hate how those characters look like) Don't hate me for this. <.<

Victory Badguy
    Slightly Different
    Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #665 on: November 07, 2010, 07:24:05 PM »

She should go over Marth D:, she's a Blademaster anyways, and Marth's mmoveset seems pretty accurate to Lyndis', also, it'd be a nice female addition to Marth (I don't actually like any current Female Vertexes Marth has gotten, even that afro girl, I hate it (Not the Vertex, I just hate how those characters look like) Don't hate me for this. <.<
    Amen to that.  The only problem that I could see would be the ponytail.  Still, Marth is easily the best choice for Lyn.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #666 on: November 07, 2010, 07:36:29 PM »

*hates for this* My GOD you're picky. XD

Seriously though, considering her design, she's more likely to be over ZSS than Marth. Marth has a lot of possibilities when it comes to being edited though, so it depends. It could be either of those two.

On the other hand, we could get someone off the wall and random like Link or Zelda. Or worse, Peach. XD

Pik
    Holy Kitten

i like the way you die boi

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #667 on: November 07, 2010, 07:40:07 PM »

Link is the best base for Lyn. I know it sounds crazy, but ZSS doesn't have much potential for dynamic clothing.  Hat physics, a sword moveset, and a tunic? That works!

Marth wouldn't work out too great.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #668 on: November 07, 2010, 07:44:11 PM »

Seriously though, considering her design, she's more likely to be over ZSS than Marth. Marth has a lot of possibilities when it comes to being edited though, so it depends. It could be either of those two.

On the other hand, we could get someone off the wall and random like Link or Zelda. Or worse, Peach. XD

Peach... Don't mention her. D: I just wish she's over Marth, it'd be amazing and we all have to admit it'd be the one that'g go with her, but I do understand your point Wave, but... No Peach D; I just hate her. >.<

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #669 on: November 07, 2010, 07:49:16 PM »

*appears out of nowhere*  Awesome Face

Seems like Lyn is in the lead, but I'll keep the poll up until Raiden is released.

Now there seems to be some discussion about who Lyn will/should go over and in my opinion the best options are Marth and Link.

Like Pik said, ZSamus is out of the picture because, as he put it, she "doesn't have much potential for dynamic clothing." Basically trying to put clothes on her skintight form would look stiff. And Peach. No. Just no.  Im srs here

On Link, I could pull off the moving ponytail but she'd hold her sword in her left hand and the moveset wouldn't fit as much. On Marth, she'd be stuck with a stiff ponytail but a more suiting moveset imo. Of course the poll isn't over yet and things are subject to change, but just throwing my thoughts out there.

*disappears*

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #670 on: November 07, 2010, 07:52:47 PM »

*appears out of nowhere*  Awesome Face
    Like Pik said, ZSamus is out of the picture because, as he put it, she "doesn't have much potential for dynamic clothing." Basically trying to put clothes on her skintight form would look stiff. And Peach. No. Just no.  Im srs here
    *disappears*

Yes sir i agree 100%.

*disappears*

No come back!

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #671 on: November 07, 2010, 07:54:28 PM »

Peach... Don't mention her. D: I just wish she's over Marth, it'd be amazing and we all have to admit it'd be the one that'g go with her, but I do understand your point Wave, but... No Peach D; I just hate her. >.<

I'd be happy either way, so it all depends on what Beyond decides. :3 Honestly, I think the other female vertex edits on Marth are great.

And Pik, I definitely disagree with that, if not only for the fact of how much of a pain in the ass Link is to edit in the first place.

If someone intends to do a girl on Link, they had better be able to make a decent Female Link first. XD

But just to clarify this, it seems you're all taking me seriously...Link, Zelda and Peach were just a joke. I wasn't seriously saying that. ¦D
    « Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 07:56:02 PM by Wave Kusanagi » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #672 on: November 07, 2010, 07:55:43 PM »

Like Pik said, ZSamus is out of the picture because, as he put it, she "doesn't have much potential for dynamic clothing." Basically trying to put clothes on her skintight form would look stiff. And Peach. No. Just no.  Im srs here
    *disappears*

Yes sir i agree 100%.

*disappears*

No come back!
    Lmao

Well, I'll just cross my fingers you decide to do it on Marth, if she wins of course, but I'd like you to have in mind to add the Losers with the highest votes to the next Poll if you ever make one.  Oh shi~

How's Raiden doing? Any progress we could see? ._.
    « Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 08:00:41 PM by Wolfric » Logged

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #673 on: November 07, 2010, 08:00:46 PM »

*disappears*

Yes sir i agree 100%.

*disappears*

No come back!
    Lmao

Well, I'll just cross my fingers you decide to do it on Marth, if she wins of course. Cheesy

The vertexing on Raiden is pretty much done. But I haven't started the texture at all and I don't like showing previews without some kind of texture done. I'll hopefully have a preview up in the next couple days.

*sighs*

His head is going to be a b*tch to texture. Oh shi~

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #674 on: November 07, 2010, 08:17:26 PM »

*disappears*

Yes sir i agree 100%.

*disappears*

No come back!
    Lmao

Well, I'll just cross my fingers you decide to do it on Marth, if she wins of course. Cheesy

The vertexing on Raiden is pretty much done. But I haven't started the texture at all and I don't like showing previews without some kind of texture done. I'll hopefully have a preview up in the next couple days.

*sighs*

His head is going to be a b*tch to texture. Oh shi~

Hahah, can't wait to see a Preview!

I'm a noob on this, but I wonder, what take the most time? Vertexing or Terturizing a Vertex?

Pages:  1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 540
    Print
    Jump to: