Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Any chance someone would do Cut man, ring man etc? lol

Quote from: joem3693 on November 10, 2010, 09:36:20 PM
he did kightmare but from a different soul calibur,i think it was from soul calibur 4
It was from Soul Calibur 3. I main him in 4. >.>  And now we don'tt need no stinkin' import of Zero. Yay for less work and time.

Hey, that Zero is more like it! I've been waiting for you to touch him up. Nice work so far.

On a side note, are you using the earrings for anything on the helmet? I figured they'd help out a bit.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


...*Is speechless at how Zero is coming along.* ...I'm officially excited now.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Holy crap, that Zero looks phenomenal!  Seriously, it looks like a model import!

Truly, you are God.

Great improvement. o_O

Also...
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 10, 2010, 08:56:47 PM
Intro Thread.... Technically:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=11672.0

First Post. Yes, I was one of those noobs who joined just to request something:
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 16, 2009, 10:13:22 PM
Could Someone make a Tabuu texture for Pit?

Thank You...



First Family Post:
Quote from: BeyondYou on May 03, 2010, 10:51:10 PM
I AM YOUR FATHER.

Funny, you requested this and you haven't done it? Guess you lost interest on that too fast huh? lol (Not asking you to do it, I find it too random hahah)

I would love to see tabuu, you could import his animations from the boss fight and stuff too. Though that's more of an Eternal Yoshi project, but a vertex hack of him would be epic. I suggest capt falcon since they're already similar. Or pit since you could do the wings then.

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 11, 2010, 02:49:48 AM
Been working on this. Felt like it would be timely.....

[spoiler]

Wow... That's really shaping up nicely, now, do you plan on changing his face a little bit? A friend of mine said you should, so it's not just Link in Zero's armor. :P


I can't believe that that is nothing more than a vertex! Awesome work Beyond.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Pik on November 11, 2010, 03:51:31 AM
Hey, that Zero is more like it! I've been waiting for you to touch him up. Nice work so far.

On a side note, are you using the earrings for anything on the helmet? I figured they'd help out a bit.

Yea. I'm using them for his ear hole things, instead of having them textured on.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 11, 2010, 06:05:37 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 11, 2010, 02:49:48 AM
Been working on this. Felt like it would be timely.....

[spoiler]

Wow... That's really shaping up nicely, now, do you plan on changing his face a little bit? A friend of mine said you should, so it's not just Link in Zero's armor. :P


Imma try to. ;D



Please don't hit me for sounding stupid, but uh...this is zero from megaman we're talking about right? or someone else :s  I followed the megaman show for a lil while, but I never played the games.

Megaman show has no Zero, this one is Zero from X Series (Megaman X Series to be more specific)

Quote from: Wolfric on November 11, 2010, 07:20:14 PM
Megaman show has no Zero, this one is Zero from X Series (Megaman X Series to be more specific)
Ah I see XP
PS: hows sonics animations coming :D